arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They say AdwCleaner is the best free adware hunter you can get your hands on. I have tried it some time back. Very effective in cleaning browser based hacks. I would have stayed with Malwarebytes, but it is more of an anti malware than anti adware
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Malwarebytes can be used as blocker for infected site with spying cookies or just for cleaning computer from unwanted thing like PUP viruses.
AdwCleaner is actually better when you are actually infected with some PUP viruses and you dont need others functions.
im bumping this up because i found something related to this:

https://nl.malwarebytes.com/junkwareremovaltool/

jrt (junkware removal tool)
prety usefull
I got infected with some adwares many time.And adwcleaner solved it. Malwarebytes is also good but when adwcleaner hunts for adware Malwarebytes hunts for both adware and malware. BOth are good. But if you want to get rid of adwares only then adwcleaner would be best.
Adwcleaner is small apps but did a great job Smile
No installation required.
Quick and easy
EFFECTIVE
Thorough
shows report after restart.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

AdwCleaner is for specific purpose. Malwarebytes is more generic in nature.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

is adwcleaner can clean my infected browser. like annoying startup page ?
(10-19-2016, 01:18 AM)han105 Wrote: is adwcleaner can clean my infected browser. like annoying startup page ?

Startup page you need to change by yourself i think but other things as toolbar yes.
ADWClenaer and Malwarebytes is my favorite tool for removing adware . even tough i rarely ecountred adware someone computer have adware and they asked to me how to remove it and then i tell them ADWCleaner and malwarebytes

ADWCleaner will remove most adware but that its .malwarebytes is not only adware . malwarebytes delete another type of malware like rouge antivirus and ransomware
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@Han105 maybe you can remove / uninstall the program annoying startup page . And set the startup page to other search engine . Thats i did before when have annoying startup page
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting