arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated server on the VPS price.
Hello. ProHoster offers a dedicated server at a super competitive prices. Country Ukraine accommodation, all servers are connected to the channel 100Mb/s, Unlimited Bandwidth.

*Tariff MYCON05
2xIntel L5420 Quad-Core Xeon 2.5 GHz
Memory ............. 16GB
HDD ............................ 2TB
Price: ......................... 41$

*Tariff MYCON06
2xIntel L5335 Quad-Core Xeon 2.0 GHz
Memory ............. 20GB
HDD ............................ 750GB
Price: ......................... 41$

*These prices are valid for the first month of rental server. Subsequent months lease 70$.

Each server has the ability to connect a network of IPv4 /24 - 100$/month.
On request, each server can establish a free panel VestaCP. 

For more information about dedicated server on our website.

So we can offer you:
- Cheap vps server from 2.6$ to fast SSD drives are available in a large DC Central Europe. Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Powerful windows vps from 5$, under a variety of SEO tasks. WINDOWS OS free of charge. Unlimited Bandwidth.
- We offer ip market, give in rent IP addresses. Net cost of IPv4 addresses /24 - 100$/month.

We accept payments through PayPal.

Contacts:
Either Online Chat
Well, $41 is not VPS pricing, in my opinion... Although... a 16GB RAM VPS would be really pricey though...

How do you get 20GB of RAM in the second server? It think it's a kinda weird combination.
We continue to offer cheap server for super reasonable prices. Country Ukraine accommodation, all servers are connected to the channel 100Mb/s.

MYCON03 Tariff Plan
2x Intel E5430 Quad-Core Xeon 2.66 GHz
Price: $ ......................... 41

MYCON05 Tariff Plan
2x Intel L5420 Quad-Core Xeon 2.5 GHz

The tariff plan MYCON06
2x Intel L5335 Quad-Core Xeon 2.0 GHz
Memory ............. 20GB
HDD ............................ 750GB

* These prices are valid for the first month of rental server. Subsequent months lease $ 70.

Each server has the ability to connect a network of IPv4/24 - $ 100 month .
On request, each server can free Install panel VestaCP .

For more information about dedicated servers on our website.

So, we can offer you:
- Cheap VPS from server $ 2.6 fast SSD drives in a safe DC Central Europe. Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Powerful Windows VPS from $ 5, for a variety of SEO tasks. Windows OS set free. Unlimited Bandwidth.
- We offer a Rent IP address. Package Price addresses IPv4/24 - $ 100 per month.

Contacts:
Either Online Chat
What are the network speeds of your servers? ( Sorry If I missed it in the topic )
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-02-2016, 08:13 AM)Honey Wrote: What are the network speeds of your servers? ( Sorry If I missed it in the topic )

" Country Ukraine accommodation, all servers are connected to the channel 100Mb/s, Unlimited Bandwidth."
I don't think that your prices look like VPS Price because VPS now are very cheap.
(07-27-2016, 12:22 PM)Lampard Wrote: I don't think that your prices look like VPS Price because VPS now are very cheap.

It sure does! Where can you find a VPS with the same or similar specs for the same price?
(07-27-2016, 12:29 PM)RickB Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 12:22 PM)Lampard Wrote: I don't think that your prices look like VPS Price because VPS now are very cheap.

It sure does! Where can you find a VPS with the same or similar specs for the same price?

There are so many websites which offers same specs with better price.
Where is the Host located?? Can you give some more information about it?
(08-04-2016, 05:56 PM)Anik Wrote: Where is the Host located?? Can you give some more information about it?

Quote:Country Ukraine accommodation.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting