My question is as follow.
Im already for a bunch off months mod.

How do you feel about me.
Do you think i am doing my job done?

Please rate me 1 to 10
With reason and what i need to inprove.

Thank you
Perry
You're great, Perry. Well, I don't like to give you a rating, since I won't give you a ten and I don't want to disappoint you. One of the things I kinda "hate" about you is your lag of proper English. Well, nobody's perfect, but try write better formulated posts.
(06-23-2016, 04:53 PM)RickB Wrote: You're great, Perry. Well, I don't like to give you a rating, since I won't give you a ten and I don't want to disappoint you. One of the things I kinda "hate" about you is your lag of proper English. Well, nobody's perfect, but try write better formulated posts.

actualy i can explain that lack of english.
i spend most off the time on post4vps with my mobile.

dutch keyboard with corrector is not a good solution in flawless english.
ofcourse this is not an excuse but more an reason why it probably lacks.

but overall.
thank you!
(06-23-2016, 05:25 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 04:53 PM)RickB Wrote: You're great, Perry. Well, I don't like to give you a rating, since I won't give you a ten and I don't want to disappoint you. One of the things I kinda "hate" about you is your lag of proper English. Well, nobody's perfect, but try write better formulated posts.

but overall.
thank you!

Ah, I see. One of the main reasons I disabled spelling corrector on my phone :-)
(06-23-2016, 06:03 PM)RickB Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 05:25 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:

but overall.
thank you!

Ah, I see. One of the main reasons I disabled spelling corrector on my phone :-)

bgut my ginglish very good, me undertand nothing.
hehe
sorry
had to make a joke
I would rate you 10/10 overall because you are an active mod who helps this small community to grow bigger Heart
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting