arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is your favourite first person shooter game ? Why is it so ? How long have you been playing it ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

cs go:

all my friends plays it.
already for 100 hours
http://steamcommunity.com/id/perryoo11/

and see my nice statrak showcase.
Can you tell me more about Steam ? Personally, I have never tried it so far. I have even heard of SteamOS but don't know how it will benefit gaming. SteamOS, if I am not mistaken is an Ubuntu derivative.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(07-02-2016, 09:27 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Can you tell me more about Steam ? Personally, I have never tried it so far. I have even heard of SteamOS but don't know how it will benefit gaming. SteamOS, if I am not mistaken is an Ubuntu derivative.

Yes, basically SteamOS just an Ubuntu Linux with a modificated  user interface.
But with Windows you would get better results, because there are worse Graphic Card drivers for Linux.
(07-03-2016, 02:56 AM)Dudi Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 09:27 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Can you tell me more about Steam ? Personally, I have never tried it so far. I have even heard of SteamOS but don't know how it will benefit gaming. SteamOS, if I am not mistaken is an Ubuntu derivative.

Yes, basically SteamOS just an Ubuntu Linux with a modificated  user interface.
But with Windows you would get better results, because there are worse Graphic Card drivers for Linux.

Unless you got an AMD or something, Graphic drivers are actually pretty fine on linux. (I have an AMD and it's has shty drivers tho)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(07-03-2016, 05:48 AM)Conan Wrote: Unless you got an AMD or something, Graphic drivers are actually pretty fine on linux. (I have an AMD and it's has shty drivers tho)

About a year ago i read a lot of reviews about playing games on Linux. And they compared the same systems with Windows installed. All reviews conclusions were the same: they get better results on Windows.
Linux on desktop is only a Windows alternative so far. They have done a great deal on servers but on desktop people do gaming mostly. And with Linux you will really find it hard to get good / popular titles.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Counter-Strike games are the best. I started playing CS 1.6 when I was 7 YO , now I am playing a lot CS:GO.
COD 1, 2, BF 1942 and 3 are good too.
(07-02-2016, 09:04 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Which is your favourite first person shooter game ? Why is it so ? How long have you been playing it ?

For me it's Counter Strike 1.3, this game was famous wayback in my highschool years. People having bet 3vs3 5vs5 favorite maps is de_dust1 or 2.
Have to say, I'm not a big FPS fan. However, with Blizzard's Overwatch that might change. I played during the beta and I loved it. I haven't purchased the game as of yet, but I will in the future.

The game is alot of fun for me. I've tried some other FPS and while they were fun, they weren't for me.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting