arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Tenth Giveaway
Sorry for late start..
we have some Good News and Some bad News

BAD News:ABC-Hosters are no longer Our sponsor, They started becoming kinda ghost in few past months and not there solusVM panel is totally inaccessible, i had once contacted them around 1 month early and at that time they had told that they were migrating to new host and its 1 month still nothing changed, and this time when i contacted then i got no respond so we thought better to cancel sponsorship from them for now.

Good News:Meet Our New sponsor Virmach who have currently gave 3 VPSes with great spec and promised to give total 8 VPSes in their all 8 Locations(each location)
and Thanks to Perry for Sponsoring 3 VPSs with Nice spec though(high No. of core)

24 VPSs are Available

VPSs Available:

1x VPS 1
10x VPS 3
7x VPS 5
3x VPS 8
3x VPS 9 (Please mention the location from Buffalo,Los Angeles,Dallas in your VPS Request or if you want random then don't mention it)

Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed.
Operating System of VPS 3 are as follows:
CentOS 6.7 64 bit
Debian 8 64 bit
Windows 2008 R2 64bit (may not be activated)
Windows 2012 R2 64bit (may not be activated)
CentOS 7 64 bit
Ubuntu-14.04.1-LTS-64bit
Minecraft-CentOS-7-64bit
FreeBSD-10-1-64bit
Docker-64bit
Windows 7-64bit

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open till 9th of July  (Saturday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have meet our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Good Luck !
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

The VPSes are great this time! The VPs 9 is really impressive, good luck everyone!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
You say Buffalo, Dallas or Los Angelos. You also say: "promised to give total 8 VPSes in their all 8 Locations(each location)".
Can I also ask for a VPS in one of the other 5 locations?

The VPS 9 seems to be a great, impressive VPS. Really want to win one of these.

Good luck everyone!
(07-04-2016, 04:02 PM)RickB Wrote: You say Buffalo, Dallas or Los Angelos. You also say: "promised to give total 8 VPSes in their all 8 Locations(each location)".

Good luck everyone!

Actually they have promised to give other 5 vpses with those 5 locations but other 5 locations are not in stock for now.. they will provide other 5 vpses once they are back.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(07-04-2016, 04:07 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 04:02 PM)RickB Wrote: You say Buffalo, Dallas or Los Angelos. You also say: "promised to give total 8 VPSes in their all 8 Locations(each location)".

Good luck everyone!

Actually they have promised to give other 5 vpses with those 5 locations but other 5 locations are not in stock for now.. they will provide other 5 vpses once they are back.

Can you reserve the Frankfurt one for me, please?
(07-04-2016, 04:15 PM)RickB Wrote:

Good luck everyone!

Currently that location is not available
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Thumbs Up 
This new VPS 8 and 9 are looking awesome!  Post4VPS has many great sponsors and becoming better and better. Just carry on. Wink
(07-04-2016, 05:53 PM)Dudi Wrote: This new VPS 8 and 9 are looking awesome!  Post4VPS has many great sponsors and becoming better and better. Just carry on. Wink

i wanna hear names Smile
(07-04-2016, 04:22 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 04:15 PM)RickB Wrote:

Good luck everyone!

Currently that location is not available

I understand, but if it comes available, can you reserve it for me?

(07-04-2016, 03:36 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Sorry for late start..
we have some Good News and Some bad News

BAD News:ABC-Hosters are no longer Our sponsor, They started becoming kinda ghost in few past months and not there solusVM panel is totally inaccessible, i had once contacted them around 1 month early and at that time they had told that they were migrating to new host and its 1 month still nothing changed, and this time when i contacted then i got no respond so we thought better to cancel sponsorship from them for now.

Good News:Meat Our New sponsor Virmach who have currently gave 3 VPSes with great spec and promised to give total 8 VPSes in their all 8 Locations(each location)
and Thanks to Perry for Sponsoring 3 VPSs with Nice spec though(high No. of core)

You might also want to change Meat into Meet?
Another BIG giveaway from Post4VPS. they are awesome. Best of luck to everyone who apply for a VPS.

Welcome and thanks to Virmach for sponsoring us 3 VPS.
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting