arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Cloud Platform
Hello Post4VPS Forum,

I don't know if someone already posted this but I just wan't to share this free services offered by Google and it's called Google Cloud Platform.

Link: https://cloud.google.com/

Only problem is it needs a credit card, for you to sign up. Since I don't have credit card I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it's 100% legit since it's offered by Google.

Hope you enjoy it.
Yes it is legit and they give you about 300$ Credit in your cloud account for you to test your services, and not just that, They also give you an additional voucher of 500$ credits ( 500 + 300 = 800$! ) and to get that voucher you do not need a credit card, they simply email you when you sign up, It's kinda like the Azure thingy which microsoft offers, both are free to use but my experience with azure was not that satisfying as they never accepted my application Sad
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-06-2016, 04:26 AM)Honey Wrote: Yes it is legit and they give you about 300$ Credit in your cloud account for you to test your services, and not just that, They also give you an additional voucher of 500$ credits ( 500 + 300 = 800$! ) and to get that voucher you do not need a credit card, they simply email you when you sign up, It's kinda like the Azure thingy which microsoft offers, both are free to use but my experience with azure was not that satisfying as they never accepted my application Sad

Woooh really? $500 voucher? too bad for me because I don't have credit card to avail their free services.
(07-07-2016, 07:01 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 04:26 AM)Honey Wrote: Yes it is legit and they give you about 300$ Credit in your cloud account for you to test your services, and not just that, They also give you an additional voucher of 500$ credits ( 500 + 300 = 800$! ) and to get that voucher you do not need a credit card, they simply email you when you sign up, It's kinda like the Azure thingy which microsoft offers, both are free to use but my experience with azure was not that satisfying as they never accepted my application Sad

Woooh really? $500 voucher? too bad for me because I don't have credit card to avail their free services.

Huah, but Honey said that you don't need a CC?

Though I think Google Cloud is quite expensive, so it's not really suited for not-businesses. I don't want to spend €80 a month for a less powerful server than I can rent for €10 a month at a local hoster...
Yes the voucher does not neet a cc, you get it when you register but to use it the cc is needed to qualify urself as verified in google platfoem and the best paet is that they dont charge you even if your credits run out unlike azure
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
This is Cloud Computer. Also have High Connection Speed too. Tested & Legit Worked. (From Youtube Channels LOL).
Anyway. There just need Credits Card Requirements for Validation. And without any payment too O_O.
-SzX-

[Image: postcount.php?userid=342]

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting