arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Post4VPS Community,

I just want to ask do we have a deepweb user, members here? I just curious with this and want to try.

Please move if I post it in wrong section.

Thank you!
well can you tell us what do you know about the deep web, did you ever tried ?, according to your post it seems you never did try to enter the deep web, do you know about onion network and tor or anything related to DeepWeb
(07-07-2016, 08:07 AM)Rishabh Jain Wrote: well can you tell us what do you know about the deep web, did you ever tried ?, according to your post it seems you never did try to enter the deep web, do you know about onion network and tor or anything related to DeepWeb

Actually I don't really know what really inside deepweb, they just telling you will know about aliens? gunmans? illegal things?
(07-07-2016, 08:11 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 08:07 AM)Rishabh Jain Wrote: well can you tell us what do you know about the deep web, did you ever tried ?, according to your post it seems you never did try to enter the deep web, do you know about onion network and tor or anything related to DeepWeb

Actually I don't really know what really inside deepweb, they just telling you will know about aliens? gunmans? illegal things?

Aliens?? Tongue no in Deep Web there are many illegal things. YOu will find contract killers. Who will kill any one in the world for money. YOu will also find contract hackers. Who will hack any thing. You will find Apple and Samsung products at a cheap price. The most intersting part is the Silk side. Starting from weed you will find almost all kind of tobaccos. YOu can access the deep web through tor browser. The deep web links end with .onion . Some of those .onion websites can be accessed from Normal browsers to by adding a .to after the .onion domains. Moreover those deep web's websites domain are like random string. Its kept random so that you can't remember it. like asmd5asdnbvaSu.onion(its randomly written Tongue ). SO if you want to take a tour to deep web download tor browser go and find links by searching at google. One I thing I will recommened is don't register to any of those websites. And even if you want to register use any fake email.
(07-07-2016, 09:03 AM)Anik Wrote: Aliens?? Tongue no in Deep Web there are many illegal things. YOu will find contract killers. Who will kill any one in the world for money. YOu will also find contract hackers. Who will hack any thing. You will find Apple and Samsung products at a cheap price. The most intersting part is the Silk side. Starting from weed you will find almost all kind of tobaccos. YOu can access the deep web through tor browser. The deep web links end with .onion . Some of those .onion websites can be accessed from Normal browsers to by adding a .to after the .onion domains. Moreover those deep web's websites domain are like random string. Its kept random so that you can't remember it. like asmd5asdnbvaSu.onion(its randomly written Tongue ). SO if you want to take a tour to deep web download tor browser go and find links by searching at google. One I thing I will recommened is don't register to any of those websites. And even if you want to register use any fake email.

You can find some informations about aliens, area 51 and other fbi "missions" but mostly its for buying illegal things with btc.
(07-07-2016, 09:52 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: You can find some informations about aliens, area 51 and other fbi "missions" but mostly its for buying illegal things with btc.

I did not find any information regarding aliens on any website of dark web. But yes got some information about area 51 and other confidential information about FBI missions. And yes most of the payments are made with Bitcoins.... Dollars are not that much used on those websites
well i see there is a lot of misconception regarding deepweb,
deep web is nothing like the above comments, they are conflicting deepweb with darkweb , these 2 things are very different,

Deep Web: everything that can not be indexed by the search engines like Google/Yahoo/Bing etc is known as deep web, for example the hidden facebook profiles, private videos in youtube , anything behind authentication system which can not be accessed with login are all considered as deepweb stuff and on average 99% on internet belongs to this category.

Dark web: this is something that is described above and tor is only one of them in tor these content and websites are know as hidden services. ping me if you need any other information , and you can go surf deep web freely but better not try to darkweb. that's my advice

Regards
Rishabh Jain
I ever visited the deepweb.
But never buy or do anything on it.
Looks like the dark web is a creepy place ( Contract killers wew ), I'd like to stay out of there hehe
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-07-2016, 11:23 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: I ever visited the deepweb.
But never buy or do anything on it.

You can try it too mr. @perryoo11 i'm sure there are lots of interesting stuff in deepweb

(07-07-2016, 11:33 AM)Honey Wrote: Looks like the dark web is a creepy place ( Contract killers wew ), I'd like to stay out of there hehe

Oyeah! looks like it's creepy inside darkweb base on what mr. @Rishabh Jain stated.
Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting