arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPS / Uninterruptible Power Supply
Do you still use UPS / Uninterruptible Power Supply for your PC nowadays?
In my school teacher had it in computer class but year ago they changed computer to laptop.
(07-07-2016, 09:54 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: In my school teacher had it in computer class but year ago they changed computer to laptop.

Yup! mostly schools used UPS, it's very important since, because were working with projects and task.
(07-07-2016, 12:16 PM)Vuluts Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 09:54 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: In my school teacher had it in computer class but year ago they changed computer to laptop.

Yup! mostly schools used UPS, it's very important since, because were working with projects and task.

I remember when school lost energy for a while and all computers turn off but teacher's was still on and we as a kids didnt know how it is possible XD
Instead of my pc, it is used in my home for power supply during load shedding periods ( yes our country has electricity problems ;-; )
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-08-2016, 04:21 AM)Honey Wrote: Instead of my pc, it is used in my home for power supply during load shedding periods ( yes our country has electricity problems ;-; )

Does UPS can attain to supply all device in your home?
nope. My school also doesn't use them (At least in the higher level buildings. The primary school still uses them for some computers)
It's a good choice to use them if you do important stuff.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(07-08-2016, 07:00 AM)Conan Wrote: nope. My school also doesn't use them (At least in the higher level buildings. The primary school still uses them for some computers)
It's a good choice to use them if you do important stuff.

But schools needed this not only for students but also for staff members for Cashier and Registrar office, since they handle records so incase there will be power interruption files are safe and they can save.
You would still need an UPS if you are using a desktop. At least, it is wise to use it to save your HDD.
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

@meetdilip Yup! that's correct unintended power outage may attend to affect our HDD.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-29-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting