arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting a website
Hello Post4VPS Community,

I need your opinion about hosting my website for my game server that use database, for accounts and logs. Which is better? host my website in my VPS or host it in a web hosting?

Thank you in advance.
(07-12-2016, 08:10 AM)Vuluts Wrote: Hello Post4VPS Community,

I need your opinion about hosting my website for my game server that use database, for accounts and logs. Which is better? host my website in my VPS or host it in a web hosting?

Thank you in advance.

Hosting in your own VPS is secured but I would not recommened it. As there is surity when the VPS gets suspended or the provider stops providing it to post4vps. If you host your website and somehow your vps gets suspended you may end with data lose. Use any web host instead.
(07-12-2016, 10:10 AM)Anik Wrote:

Thank you in advance.

Hosting in your own VPS is secured but I would not recommened it. As there is surity when the VPS gets suspended or the provider stops providing it to post4vps. If you host your website and somehow your vps gets suspended you may end with data lose. Use any web host instead.

You got your point, I was planning to get a free web host only, since I still don't have funds to avail paid web host.
(07-12-2016, 11:08 AM)Vuluts Wrote:

Thank you in advance.

You got your point, I was planning to get a free web host only, since I still don't have funds to avail paid web host.

Use 000webhost or hostinger. These 2 are quite good provider. I would recommened hostinger. It has many more features than 000webhost. But you can't get hosting instantly from hostinger. You need to apply and wait. You may get rejected for the first time.. Post again and again and again and at once they will accept.
(07-12-2016, 11:11 AM)Anik Wrote:

Thank you in advance.

Use 000webhost or hostinger. These 2 are quite good provider. I would recommened hostinger. It has many more features than 000webhost. But you can't get hosting instantly from hostinger. You need to apply and wait. You may get rejected for the first time.. Post again and again and again and at once they will accept.

I already applied in hostinger for their free service, and they accept my request, but I read some reviews that Hostinger suspend their free services once the website receive lots of traffic.
(07-12-2016, 11:16 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 11:11 AM)Anik Wrote:

Thank you in advance.

I already applied in hostinger for their free service, and they accept my request, but I read some reviews that Hostinger suspend their free services once the website receive lots of traffic.

Then use 000webhost.... But they will show ads on your website if you do not get any visitor for more than 1 month. YOu can remove it from the cPanel though.
I can help you in free hosting but you will need to wait as we(phoenixwolf, perry and me) are working on another free hosting startup after we(phoenixwolf and me) took down the Sixserve.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(07-12-2016, 03:32 PM)TrK Wrote: I can help you in free hosting but you will need to wait as we(phoenixwolf, perry and me) are working on another free hosting startup after we(phoenixwolf and me) took down the Sixserve.

its open now but i need to fix only onbe thing. automatic creation by aproval.
(07-12-2016, 03:40 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 03:32 PM)TrK Wrote: I can help you in free hosting but you will need to wait as we(phoenixwolf, perry and me) are working on another free hosting startup after we(phoenixwolf and me) took down the Sixserve.

Awesome! sure i'll wait for it.
(07-12-2016, 04:50 PM)Vuluts Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 03:40 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:

Awesome! sure i'll wait for it.

you can register if you wish:
bladeip.com
is the link
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting