arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Free Domain~.
Heyy!, well This is not Offer or Advertise.. but.. yahh.. Just Sharing~.

Hey!, Are you want Free Domain? Big Grin, Remember, This is not Freenom! Big Grin, this is called ".XYZ" Domain's TLDs. O_O
Unique Domains for Personal Website / Forum. Also you can use it as Game Address. i mean.. IP. Dodgy

You want the Link? -.- Well. Click Him.
https://www.freedomains.io/

Requirements?... 1 Email, 1 Webhosting, 100kb/s  Speed, Also.. FreeDomainsIO is Asking for NameServer, maybe.. (NS). 
You want Tutorial ._.?, You just Click the Link, and Register with your Email.
well, i guess i will show you The Tutorial with Screenshot. (SOON Dodgy)...

Sorry for my Bad English :cry:, And Cya~~~
-SzX-

[Image: postcount.php?userid=342]
I just registered, lets see how is it. Its still pending, the .xyz domain.
Is this legit? I need a domain for my game server Big Grin
(07-17-2016, 02:49 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Is this legit? I need a domain for my game server Big Grin

Yes, i found this from YouTube. And this is Tested with 200.000 People who Waching his Video.
And got Positive Comments too.

Tested Website ► http://agario.xyz/

Maybe, i was used 1x from FreeDomainsIO, and i got Best Result. for my Blogger Address (My Blogger Deleted by Google D: )
-SzX-

But there are lot's of pending registrations, and donations is not enough.
(07-17-2016, 02:49 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Is this legit? I need a domain for my game server Big Grin

I'm 100% sure that this is a scam website. They promise free VPS with free domain name. Of course.  Dodgy
That's what I'm thinking also mr Dudi, but let's see if they will accept my registration
(07-18-2016, 09:30 AM)Dudi Wrote:

They promise free VPS with free domain name. Of course.  Dodgy

no there not.
affiliate to do.
(07-18-2016, 10:57 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 09:30 AM)Dudi Wrote:

They promise free VPS with free domain name. Of course.  Dodgy

no there not.
affiliate to do.

Yep, This using affilliate, you Just need Changing your IP and try to Register again with your Affilliate Link Big Grin or you Just Invite People for Register with your Affilliate Link. But i prefer Don't change your IP or Using Proxy, Someday you need Log-in for Config your Domain. And You can't Login to your Account. Because Your Last Country is Changed.
-SzX-

(07-18-2016, 11:00 AM)-SzX- Wrote: Yep, This using affilliate, you Just need Changing your IP and try to Register again with your Affilliate Link Big Grin or you Just Invite People for Register with your Affilliate Link. But i prefer Don't change your IP or Using Proxy, Someday you need Log-in for Config your Domain. And You can't Login to your Account. Because Your Last Country is Changed.

You can get almost unlimited number of IP addresses if your wired internet provider gives you dynamic IP address over DHCP. All you have to do to change your router's WAN MAC address (or your PC's Ethernet card MAC address if you connect directly to the modem) and voila you have a new IP address too.

Or if you use your mobile phone to tether your internet connection then you get new IP every time you connect to the internet.

But I think they are just collecting email addresses.
I'm going to belive it only if I see some benchmarks.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting