arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS One Time Payment
I saw it on other forum that they advertise this VPS hosting company http://www.cloudatcost.com/ that offers a one (1) time payment and the VPS is your's forever.

Is it worth to buy a one (1) time payment VPS?
VPS8( the one by perry ) was by them but It doesn't have a good internet connection despite being cheap so no Its not worth it unless you dont want to host it as a website or a server
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
im not the only one that used it:

vps 5.
vps 4.
vps 6.

are from cloudatcost too.

(08-05-2016, 12:58 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I saw it on other forum that they advertise this VPS hosting company http://www.cloudatcost.com/ that offers a one (1) time payment and the VPS is your's forever.

Is it worth to buy a one (1) time payment VPS?

for what would you use it for?
small production/tests would be ok.
@Perryoo11 vps-hosting.ca is not C@C reseller instead they uses same datacenter im canada as if they are reselling C@C servers then there would be a connection with C@C API and i am nit able to get any API of C@C on their panel.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(08-05-2016, 01:49 PM)TrK Wrote: @Perryoo11 vps-hosting.ca is not C@C reseller instead they uses same datacenter im canada as if they are reselling C@C servers then there would be a connection with C@C API and i am nit able to get any API of C@C on their panel.

They even use the same IP range, same control panel,  strange right?
(08-05-2016, 02:17 PM)RickB Wrote: They even use the same IP range, same control panel,  strange right?

They have same IP ranges as they both have same Datacenter, DW Datacenter Kitchener, Canada. Also if i am right then the control panel is offered by DW datacenter. Also i heard somewhere that the owner of vps-hosting.ca was a co-founder of C@C but idk about this.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(08-05-2016, 01:49 PM)TrK Wrote: @Perryoo11 vps-hosting.ca is not C@C reseller instead they uses same datacenter im canada as if they are reselling C@C servers then there would be a connection with C@C API and i am nit able to get any API of C@C on their panel.

no but i see it as the same. since they have bad network too
Quote:for what would you use it for?

Hmm nothing, I'm just curious if lot's of customers avails there services.
(08-05-2016, 02:58 PM)Vuluts Wrote:
Quote:for what would you use it for?

Hmm nothing, I'm just curious if lot's of customers avails there services.

if they have a active 80% u sure can check out.
9% for one time is ok (with the 90% off).
I, personally, prefer monthly payments at first. That way if there is something you don’t like about your plan you can cancel it and move to another hosting provider. The advantage is that you wouldn’t have lost too much money, because as we know monthly prices are not that high. And after let’s say a few months if you are pleased with your current hosting provider you can choose a yearly package.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting