arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we really need smart watches
Wrist watches replaced what smart watches intend to do. A device which lives in your pocket. Something you need to take out every time to get it to work. But are smart watches there yet ? They are not independent. If all you want to do is make calls and check messages, you will still need a smart phone somewhere near your smart watch. When will smart watch be a stand alone that we can leave the bulky smart phone at home or even at a shop.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

In my own opinion, We don't really need smart watches because for me it's just a waste of money, most smart watches needed to be paired to your phones for them to fully maximize their used. Why should we buy these smart watches if we can use our phone directly.
If you ask me, smart watches available these days are not ready yet. Or maybe, that is intentional. They want people to buy smart phones as well as smart watches. The way these corporates think it really nasty.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I dont think so. All of smart watches functions can be found in smart phones. Smart watches works like small smart phones with only needed functions
Smart watches are not really necessary as we already have smart phones. I remember I had to charge my smart watch two times within a day because of my usage. If charging was not an issue it would be great.
Well for me it would be nice to see how i would run and how far i run, but for example the apple watch doesn't have a mobile chip in it, so i always need my phone. but i guess the majority would not need it i guess.
im to poor for that shit man, i cant afford my own VPS Sad
i think i dont need smartwatches Big Grin
because the function is already on smartphone
i have classic watch and i using it just to know what time is
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I don't need smart watched neither.
I have a smartphone and it is smarter than a smartwatch
It also tells me the time.Big Grin
Smart watches are not very compelling these days. You would still need to carry your phone, in pocket or otherwise. Once they stuff everything in a smart phone to a smart watch, I will consider buying one for use. For fancy, I already have one Wink
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-28-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting