arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pentium Processors
Intel Pentium used to have an awesome brand values in those days. P 1-4 was a huge hit. It was a time when AMD was not around or really new to the market. I remember people taking pride of Intel Pentium stickers on their CPU. Do you still have a Pentium powered PC at home ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I have old laptop with Intel inside XD It has 1,3 GHz and I had good memories with this laptop Heart
My Dad still owns a Pentium laptop. I remember using it a few years back for playing flash games while at work. It still works and I think it does no harm if it is still functional.
i dont have a intel pentium series but i have an old intel celeron dual core with 1,2 ghz Smile on my pc Big Grin
i dont use it anymore Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(09-30-2016, 03:09 PM)maroon93 Wrote: i dont have a intel pentium series but i have an old intel celeron dual core with 1,2 ghz Smile on my pc Big Grin
i dont use it anymore Big Grin

That is the problem with technology today. Many people still have old PCs at home and still keep them because they paid a lot of money for it and now they are useless because many programs require high specifications.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(10-01-2016, 04:11 AM)Golden Wrote: That is the problem with technology today. Many people still have old PCs at home and still keep them because they paid a lot of money for it and now they are useless because many programs require high specifications.

yeahh u are true.. :Big Grin i cant sell it too Eh who want an old technology haha
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I remember that a lot of years ago Pentium CPUs were very expensive so we had to buy Celeron CPU instead of that. Big Grin
i have a old computer pentium 4 which specifications are 1 gb ram and 2.8 proccessor but this pc is not in used i have core i5 which is in use
I still remember back then when I was still in high school, were getting those Pentium stickers in our computer laboratory at school then stick in our TV lol
the reason is because back then pentium is the flagship brand of intel but since the release of core series the flagship is the core series and the pentium series became the entry level

nowdays you still can get a new pentium branded processor and that is basically just a gimped version of core i3
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting