arrow_upward

Poll: Your Favorite Email Service?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gmail
90.91%
Yahoo! Mail
4.55%
Outlook
4.55%
Zoho Mail
0%
Mail.com
0%
AOL Mail
0%
iCloud Mail
0%
Total
22 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Preferred Email Service Provider
Question 
The digital world that we live in right now is pretty much acquainted with Emails. In fact, Emails have become an essential component in our existence on this little world. Since their introduction during the early days of the Internet, Emails have evolved a lot and many more additional features are being introduced to suit the needs and demands of Internet users. There are tons of free Email service providers available online and selecting the best ones for your specific needs is essential.

I would like Like to know which on is your favorite from the list and why? 
I would rather choose iCloud mail because it is developed by Apple. There is a guarantee that it will stay there for a few decades. Also, you can get an unique from them whereas on Gmail it is not possible because of high popularity.
I am using Gmail mainly because when I was making Google account I needed mail with other address than my first.
I started of with yahoo so I stuck with it ever since.
Overall it seems that Gmail is a clear my choice Big Grin. It’s easily accessible which is very important for people who have large amounts of experience with e-mail as well as for those who are just stepping into the digital world. Gmail also allows larger attachments then Yahoo mail.
i choose gmail is because its very simpliest and lightweight too Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Gmail still be my favorite ESP, since Gmail is what I used in my all emails. I didn't experience any problem with it and it's highly recommended to everyone.
How will you trust Yahoo when it gets hacked 3 years back, took your password and they said nothing about it to the consumers ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I don't know whether this would be a good place to ask this question, but I'm gonna do it anyway: Do you guys know a reputable, secure and more important: FREE e-mail provider with support for custom domains?
(10-15-2016, 11:14 AM)RickB Wrote: I don't know whether this would be a good place to ask this question, but I'm gonna do it anyway: Do you guys know a reputable, secure and more important: FREE e-mail provider with support for custom domains?

I think it matters on what name the custom domain has though. I have an iCloud domain and I am pretty much happy with its services.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Gmail, because school and Google Drive. Although I would like to host my own e-mail server because I don't really trust Google even though everything I own has Google written all over it Tongue
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting