arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Camera phones
There are a few dual camera phones in market. Now iPhone 7 Plus also features dual camera. Do you think it actually help you take better pictures ? Things like depth of field, better zoom are interesting ideas though.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Thumbs Up 
Dual cameras
  1. More light can be taken in, leading to better images in the dark
  2. Less shake in the image because two images are overlapped and fuzzy details are clarified
  3. You can refocus the image after taking the it.
  4. Easier to apply effects like bokeh, vignette because of greater details captures.
  5. Disadvantage? Higher battery consumption, both lenses have to be unblocked to take images, resolution of the image will be skimped on in certain conditions.
Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Phone with dual cam has advantages just like @maroon93 said, but I'm just thinking instead of putting two cameras why not just improve the one cam phone?
There is a limit what we can do with a single cam.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

dual cam is actually a great feature for example you can get a real optical zoom instead of the disgusting digital zoom and also you can get much wider image with the second camera

the cons it probably just the cost and also more bump in the back
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
One problem with dual cameras is the battery problem. I believe it takes good pictures though because of more cameras.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I think better Picture mean a better lenz with mechanical controlled focal hardware. unfortunately most popular smartphone companies are just try to extend Pixels. but this is not enough to get good picture. i have sony 23MP but result is not like 23MP. but Iphone is better then this even 8MP. companies know it but they don't introduce a perfect thing because they know to launch new and newer model every half of the year. so they only work to fix some little bugs and sale out with the slogan of best to better.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Problem is the Sensor size. They can give you 24 mega pixels but when the sensor is so small you won't get sharp photos as a digital camera. When it comes to quality phone camera sensors Sony beats everyone else. Even Google and Apple use Sony sensors. This year they have released a 3-layer one of a kind cmos sensor for phones which make gap between those camera phone sensors and those big camera sensors much closer.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Effective or not, It certainly is an efficient marketing strategy xd
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Yes! but not only sensor. the lenz size also matters. if we go little flashback it's Nokia camera Phones. with bigger cameras like i personally use Nokia 3650, 6600, N71, N95. and all of those have a big lens camera take large place in phone. but picture are more good as compare many or those days smartphone cameras. that time mobile cameras only touches 3MP to 5MP and normally just 1.5MP to 2MP cameras in regular phones. so as compare to this i conclude that it is just a trick to capture market. on fake ways. where you publish something as a bigger and best from others and when you buy. it has lot of bugs. and mobile companies knows that this generation love to take selfies. so they sales there products with the name of selfie experts. and so on ....
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Golden
02-28-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Dudi

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting