arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winscp Or Filezilla
hi which client you using and which you think its best i personally prefer Winscp because its have a nice design and easy to use while filezilla is difficult.
I have been using Filezilla for more than 6 years. Never had a problem with that. Also you can use sftp with that too

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

WinSCP for the win!
I've been using WinSCP from the start and I do not have any problems.
Filezilla supports many FTP protocols, a very feature rich FTP client which I use for more than 4 years now. So I would go with Filezilla for sure.
I like WindSCP better because it is fully opensource and I like its design and simple to use interface.
winscp very simple i think Smile The user interface is really very basic and simple, already at the first use will be very clear what parameters to set to establish a faster connection.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(10-01-2016, 03:56 PM)Decent12 Wrote: hi which client you using and which you think its best i personally prefer Winscp because its have a nice design and easy to use while filezilla is difficult.
quite hostly i do not care about the design of a certin software, that's is merly a detail.
i like filezilla more than any of the other GUI software programs i'v tried. filezilla supports multiple protocols, not just ftp but secure ftp and sftp(ssh ftp).
but when it comes to console software i always use lftp, it also has much much more features than the gnu version, it's also very easy to use and configure.
Filezilla is kind of one man show in free FTP clients. Everyone seems to love it.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I was using Filezilla for long time but when i got vps from this site I started to use Bitvise sshe client (ftp+console in 1 program)
(10-02-2016, 08:39 AM)Dudi Wrote: I like WindSCP better because it is fully opensource and I like its design and simple to use interface.

Hmmm FileZilla also is open source isn't?
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting