arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free .Net Domain
Hey there two Indian leading domain and hosting providers are running very good offers. check below link offer only valid till 13th october (i successfully get my .net domain hope you'll get your own).

Affiliate link: https://www.znetlive.com/free-net-domain...l=NzM0OTc=
Non-affiliate link: https://www.znetlive.com/free-net-domain-name

use coupon code "FREENET" (without quotes i.e ") Hurry up.

I also got a offer for .Net only at RS19
check below link
Affiliate link: http://www.bigrock.in/net-fest-19?utm_so...ab99da75b8 (no coupon code needed)
Note: This is an affiliate link and would give me about RS 30($ 0.45) for each .net domain registered for RS19.

Non-affiliate link: http://www.bigrock.in/net-fest-19 (no coupon code needed)
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Your 1st link is not opening, 2nd link opens fine.
i joined with the aff.
so i don't know what it will gave you trk but if you get money for it good luck with it.
i don't really think that it is such a good idea to get a "free" domain name :\
Look like znetlive is in under maintenance due over loaded traffic for free .net domain however i got my domain right after the promo started, they said they will be live back at 8PM IST(after 2 hours from this response).
Do we would get Free .Net domain for forever or just for 1st year ?
Usually companies do (I guess its only for 1st year Winking Tongue)
and I see this time they are also providing free some extra facilities.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

No one can provide a free domain forever not even freenom Winking Tongue but still its a .net free for first year.
Does it require CC verification or any other catch?

Edit : Tried opening the site with a proxy, worked for me but captcha was not loading, It may work with VPN too

I have tried to get it with my VPS, Everything goes fine but I get an error in payment method, which payment method did you use?

I'm greeted with this error, tried with Paypal & First Payment Gateway ( or something similar )

[Image: 890d01062d2a06e189a782fea9f69543.png]

Anotehr Edit : After some findings, It seems its only available for people in India, I have tried with Pakistani and UK Number, I tried once with Indian number and It asked for a code sent to the fake number which proves that though it did not ask any code for the other 2 numbers , sad.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(10-11-2016, 01:27 PM)Honey Wrote: Does it require CC verification or any other catch?

Edit : Tried opening the site with a proxy, worked for me but captcha was not loading, It may work with VPN too

I have tried to get it with my VPS, Everything goes fine but I get an error in payment method, which payment method did you use?

I'm greeted with this error, tried with Paypal & First Payment Gateway ( or something similar )

[Image: 890d01062d2a06e189a782fea9f69543.png]

Anotehr Edit : After some findings, It seems its only available for people in India, I have tried with Pakistani and UK Number, I tried once with Indian number and It asked for a code sent to the fake number which proves that though it did not ask any code for the other 2 numbers , sad.

Nope, you don't need CC for verification just input the promo code "FREENET" and it's good to go. I don't think so, I successfully got my .net domain for FREE just now and I'm from Philippines.
(10-11-2016, 12:05 PM)nostrora Wrote: i don't really think that it is such a good idea to get a "free" domain name :\

What could you loose? Nothing. 
If you don't like this provider after one year you can simple transfer your domain name to somewhere else. Like Nimesilo or Namecheap, etc.
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting