arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimizing sites for Yahoo and Bing
Anyone know how to optimize yr web site for Yahoo and Bing search engines ? Plz dont tell me its same way you do with Google coz i knoe for fact it doesnt. I have tested this for months. Optimizing for Google doesnt increase Yahoo or Bing rankings.
That's true. What you do to optimize your site for Google search doesn't work for Yahoo or Bing. For example nofollow link thing doesn't matter with Yahoo and Bing and also most of Google restrictions doesn't count either. Problem is there is very little details about Yahoo/Bing optimization. One thing you should do is sign up for Bing webmaster tools.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have signed up for Bing wen master tools. It doesnt offer lots of information like Google web master tools but give you a small idea about bing. Looks like its a waste of time trying to optimize for bing or yahoo.
Just focus on Google search. It's no point trying to impress Yahoo search or Bing search. These engines have little traffic compare with Google. If you rank in Google there is a good chance you will rank in these 2 too sooner or later.

(10-25-2016, 09:12 AM)xdude Wrote: Just focus on Google search. It's no point trying to impress Yahoo search or Bing search. These engines have little traffic compare with Google. If you rank in Google there is a good chance you will rank in these 2 too sooner or later.

Bing is still fine, as its used in many countries, like some people do not use Google, as what i have seen. So its always good optimizing website at every place.
(11-26-2016, 07:57 PM)Lampard Wrote: Bing is still fine, as its used in many countries, like some people do not use Google, as what i have seen. So its always good optimizing website at every place.

by searching something at bing. we can get the money Smile.

@Nova
i agree with @xdude. bing webmaster tools can use as guides. and there is no such thing vain
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
SEO is fundamentally about creating websites that are good for people. The most basic advice we can give for achieving optimum rank for your site in Bing and yahoo is to do the following:

Develop great, original content (including well-implemented keywords)
Use well-architected code in your webpages (including images and Sitemaps)
Earn several, high-quality, authoritative inbound links
Google and Yahoo/Bing are very different search engines and have their own ranking systems. That is why optimizing for Google does not increase Yahoo or Bing rankings, in general.

Years ago I also tried to optimize my websites for Yahoo and Bing. But I found that those common optimization methods were not effective. Even when I just added my websites to bing webmaster tools, many pages of my sites could not be properly indexed there. Finally I gave up, and then focus my time on mainly Google ranking. I believe Yahoo or Bing will not bring much traffics to my sites anyway, so it's not worth my time to focus on their ranking.

Yeah. For some strange reason I don't get even 1% traffic from Yahoo and Bing. Almost all of my traffic is from Google and Social Media. I don't know if its because my sites are no longer ranked in These search engines or people no longer use these like it used to be.

(09-27-2017, 05:06 PM)xdude Wrote: Yeah. For some strange reason I don't get even 1% traffic from Yahoo and Bing. Almost all of my traffic is from Google and Social Media. I don't know if its because my sites are no longer ranked in These search engines or people no longer use these like it used to be.

It also depends on what type of website it is. Most of the USA people use Google and some Asian countries. Otherwise in Russia, China they have their own search engines and they do not even use Google.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting