arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Android phone makers ? Not a single one has interesting flagship. Samsung has been plagued with recent explosion issue, LG, HTC and those big names of yesterday does not even have a good selling model.
Is that why Google tried to do this themselves ? Why no Android phone maker can prosper ?
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

I think it's because of the competition, instability and well, money. For instance, when an extremely important exploit is found on Android, it has to be pushed by Google to all manufacturers which is almost impossible considering the amount of brands there are. There are also a lot of sponsorships by companies which force them to put bloatware in the phone. Also, every phone manufacturer wants their phone to stand out. Regular Android is too "vanilla" for them so they go make a (most of the time) crappy, ugly, unoptimized piece of crap.
What is your problem with HTC's new Google Pixel series? I think they are true flagships and there are no issues so far. Knock-knock. Smile
As far as I know, HTC just manufactured a Google designed phone. Just imagine if Pixel was launched as HTC Pixel. That is the state of Android these days ( in flagship category ).
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
01-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Conan
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting