arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android O(reo)?
How hyped is everyone for O? You shouldn't be yet if you are Tongue
Anyway, what would you guys like to see for Android O? I'd personally love for if to be the optimization update. New butter smooth animations, maybe tone down the crashing or make it less noticeable, or something like that. Please google :3.
Also: O FOR OREO!
Android O? I haven't even got Android M yet Big Grin Haha... I have lollipop, and I*m sitting here waiting for Marshmallow or Nougat...
I think mine has whatever the version came after one called Kitkat. My old Samsung Galaxy S3 has Kitkat. I wonder what new features come with this new Android O.
The Tech Advisor team could come up with Oreo, Orange, Oatcake and Oh! . i think Oreo is the good one Big Grin It would be a perfect match were it not for the nature of the Oreo itself. As someone who lives in a part of the world that only got Oreos relatively recently, I can't help being underwhelmed whenever I eat one.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Vuluts

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting