Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trending on Play Store
Pokémon GO
    Clash Royale
    Traffic Rider
    slither.io
    Dream League Soccer

These are the top trending game apps on Play Store ( globally ). No surprises, Pokemon Go is on top. That is kind of obvious for a global trend. It could be the same for most countries where Pokemon Go was launched.
Do you play any of these ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I dont like mobile games but its interesting how Pokemon Go is still on top, I tried it once and its too boring for me.
Im suprised that Pokemon GO is still on top considering, i dont know anyone who still is playing the game might be because im in sweden and it's snow everywhere so people dont wanna hunt in the snow Tongue
Last time i am played Clash Royale . But after i bored with that game . I unistalled it .
About pokemon go on top trending . May be the AR player is dominated in this world . LOL
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Surprising to see that Pokemon GO is still on the top, I thought the Pokemon catching era already had ended.

Well I usually play Clash Royale, Slither.IO and Clash of Clans(Not in the list, I know).

Heard of Traffic Rider from my friend, I will surely try it some day.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
Traffic Rider SubWay and Pokemon GO ( the best Big Grin)
i play the two of those. :o
pokemon go and dream leagua soccer
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
11-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
10-27-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Decent12
09-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Last Post: adgod

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting