arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://kompozer.net/

Kompozer is a tool which allows us to build web apps. It is a combination of GUI web builder + IDE. It is expendable in various ways. If you need a tool to recommend to beginner, Kompozer would be the best free app in this category.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

First time when I hear about this app and at first look its nice and easy to learn. Simple click and drag website builder. Good for someone who need simple website but dont know how to make it.
Nice..
then i can build my web without uderstanding php Smile nice Smile
(12-04-2016, 05:13 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Nice..
then i can build my web without uderstanding php Smile nice Smile

But don't completely depend on it. It will not help u in creating or executing queries. So learn php
Did anyone notice that the last stable release is from 2007? I would not recommend using that for more than some very basic HTML page. Also i guess people would be better off just finding and editing HTML CSS demo websites given that so much have upgraded in the couple of years that followed.

Thanks
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I remember using this when I was looking for an alternative to Dreamweaver. I stumbled upon Brackets.io and I love it. It's code based but it's fantastic. Kompozer is a brilliant app for getting to understand everything.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting