arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Ball Super Episode 71!
As the title suggests, did any of you guys watch Dragon Ball Super's episode 71? The episode's summary is like:

In the first place was a rather entertaining episode that incorporated humor, suspense and action. The most striking thing that when the episode is about to start, we can see Goku getting killed by Hit. Of course the episode began with spoiling up all the episode, like what was going to happen in that episode.

Apparently, Goku starts behaving very strangely in the rest of the episode because he feels like someone is after him trying to kill him. Gohan and Goten notice Goku's strange behavior so they start following him throughout the city.

And next we see that how Hit gets into Universe 6's Earth or some planet where is a city looking very similar to the style of Dragon Ball GT, in fact, the characters appeared were also looking like Dragon Ball GT's. There is a building in which there is a random millionaire boss with many of his bodyguards protecting him. The guards smell that someone was there and they see the elevator traveling to their current floor which was 50, when the elevator stops, no one comes out of it. Finally, Hit uses his 'Time-Leap'(Correct me if I'm wrong here) and stops the time but the only persons that were able to move were the random millionaire and Hit. Hit kills that person with just a small strike.
Hit's next target was to kill Goku and he travels to Universe 7's Earth, the strange thing here is that only the Gods and their Angels can travel through Universes, so I think there must be something doing with Champa or Vados here. When he arrives to Goku, Goku transforms into "Super Saiyan Blue" and tries to fight Hit, but Hit does not get affected by ANY of his moves, so he readies his Ki and then all of a sudden, Hit moves his hand and punches the air from a bit away from Goku that it doesn't even touch him, but, that punch actually hit Goku on his heart and he died, before dying, he shoots the Ki into the sky and when it comes down, Goku gets a shock and gets alive.
In the preview of the next episode, they show that Goku is fighting Hit, but in the end, Hit gets a kind of shocked and Beerus comes to Earth. Will we be seeing a battle between Hit and Beerus now? >Smile, I'm really excited for it.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
Dragon Ball Z used to be good of what I have heard, I haven't watched them sequentially, but I do know of the basic plot and how things work there with so many revivals and stuff etc

From what I heard, these new dragon ball z mangas and animes are not very interesting and are not like the DBZ there was before.

All of this is hypothetical, correct me If I'm wrong Tongue
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Nah man you're wrong, the new anime series is really awesome, I suggest you to watch this series.
OMG.. i'm always late.. i will watch it now.. anyway Dragon Ball Is very good also naruto/one_piece+ HunterxHunter too )
(12-19-2016, 07:41 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: OMG.. i'm always late.. i will watch it now.. anyway Dragon Ball Is very good also naruto/one_piece+ HunterxHunter too )

Yeah, go ahead, and if you want a link, here is one: **Link removed**
(12-21-2016, 11:21 AM)kek Wrote: Yeah, go ahead, and if you want a link, here is one: **Link Removed**

Thank you bro Angel
One piece and naruto too :Oh Nice web dude :Smile ty alot Heart
i watch all dragon ball Super episodes Big Grin
and eps 71 is supressed episode. just wondering what hit's new ability :o
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I Didn't Watched this, but I will watch it now, but Dragon Ball episode 5 was amazing
Can you tell me more about Dragon Ball's Episode 5 since I didn't watch it, I watched Dragon Ball Super's all Episodes. Any links for that episode in English subtitles/dubbed?
You can also watch dragon ball super episode without any ads from this website, dragon ball super series is getting more interesting, I'm waiting for goku's new form ultra instint  Heart Heart

**Link Removed**
**Link Removed**
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting