arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What books are you currently reading?
Well hello everyone, as the title suggests what I'm going to write here, this is it. Which book(s) are you guys currently reading? I'm asking this question because I want to read some good books when I'm tired or when I'm free. You're also allowed to suggest some books if you want to.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
If you consider yourself a sci fi junky... Then i urge you to read " the culture series" books. By the great Lain M Banks , a Scottish writer. Fair warning, get ready for extremely mending idea and long seemingly annoying plot building. It is not for people who seek instant gratification (sex exempted from the list) or action and quick shot. You will really have to work your brains and imagination and tolerate a lot of the writers idiosyncrasies to feel the Nirvana.

Have fun.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Right now Im reading a novel called The Columbus Affair, written by Steve Berry.
Last book I have readen was about world records, but not about normal records. Most of them are very funny XD Book has simple name "Księga Rekordów. Świat" In english its something like book of records, world.
Last book I read was about a story of 2 detective brothers, forgot the name exactly but It was a good read while it lasted Tongue
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I just read Anne Frank's Diary and I'm now starting Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
I am currently reading the book Gone of wind its good for increasing knowledge
Jeffery Archer: The Prison Diaries

And whatever i like on the amazon bookstore
[Image: miwilc.jpg]
i read a book about how to configure ldap on linux..
the title of the book is Mastering OpenLDAP
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

i am currently reading history books because i want earn some knowledge about history
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting