arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your 2016?
Hey guys,

Not sure whether a similar thread is created but I couldn't find one so here it is!

Share with everyone, how was your year now that 2016 is almost completed.

In my opinoin, 2016 was a gamechanging year, many many new projects have been started and the next gamechanging year would be 2018 imo, This year was pretty big for VR technology and samsung started manufacturing grenades Wink
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
2016 started pretty good but middle of the year I had so many work related and other problems. But now end of the year most of those problems are sorted and I'm ready for year 2017.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-23-2016, 06:52 PM)xdude Wrote: 2016 started pretty good but middle of the year I had so many work related and other problems. But now end of the year most of those problems are sorted and I'm ready for year 2017.

Same here man, the start was rough, the mid was fine I guess but the last months were not so good, just got done with my mid year exams and ready to face 2017!
I've been through some rough time during the year of 2016 especially during my exams revisions. But I gotta admit, it was a good year full of surprises. Merry Christmas and happy new year! Hope it's a better year for all of us.
As a student of engineering in India,life is not so easy.You will be surrounded with things like assignments,projects,tests per week,internal viva and external viva,semester exam in per semester (4 years = 8 semesters).Main headache is to maintain attendance more than 70-75 %.So,overall my year is not good. ;/
(12-24-2016, 07:53 PM)jayant Wrote: As a student of engineering in India,life is not so easy.You will be surrounded with things like assignments,projects,tests per week,internal viva and external viva,semester exam in per semester (4 years = 8 semesters).Main headache is to maintain attendance more than 70-75 %.So,overall my year is not good. ;/

ahh, jayant bro that's sad to hear, I hope your conditions improve soon! I personally am not even in college atm, will goto college sometime in 2018
It hasn't ended yet, there is still plenty of things to do.
2016 start were pretty good for me But in the middle of year i got some problems due to which 2016 was not good for me.
2016 was a dream it went by very fast... i still remember the start of 2016, ah the memories...
[Image: miwilc.jpg]
im agree with you there are many new tech comes up with suprized inovation Big Grin
techology update every seconds
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Anik

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting