arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone,
I had my eye on post4vps since its inception and in early sep 2016 I joining but never used this account due to exterior reasons
I am a web programmer in the night and a C++ programmer in the day, I am well versed in  DevOps.
I am actually not going to claim a VPS here but instead, help out the community
Nice to meet you all.
[Image: miwilc.jpg]
OK.
Welcome dude..
Enjoy your Stay here Smile . And try to help us when we need you Smile
(12-28-2016, 01:03 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: OK.
Welcome dude..
Enjoy your Stay here Smile . And try to help us when we need you Smile

That's the plan Smile
[Image: miwilc.jpg]
(12-28-2016, 12:50 PM)Michael Wrote: Hello everyone,
I had my eye on post4vps since its inception and in early sep 2016 I joining but never used this account due to exterior reasons
I am a web programmer in the night and a C++ programmer in the day, I am well versed in  DevOps.
I am actually not going to claim a VPS here but instead, help out the community
Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to Post4VPS Forum Big Grin . I guess, you are the another user same as myself.... actually i also here not for vps because i don't really have time to post and thinking how to reach and keeping vps monthly. so, i will become normal user here. thanks to my old friend, Dynamo. who's been serving several vps for our works and team.., Anyway, Enjoy your staying here! Good Luck.
Welcome.

I hope you have a great stay here.
welcome buddy, enjoy your stay. i'm new here aswell Wink
Welcome! I just joined but I have a feeling I'm gonna have a lot of questions for the community Smile
I hope I can repay with insights or helpful suggestions somewhere
Welcome on this forum, enjoy your stay, be nice, and I'm sure that one month later you'll get a VPS.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting