arrow_upward

Pages (2):
suggestion to have more use of credits
i just thought if your not able to post the daily requirement and you need that vps because it your main thing that runs your site.
what about pay x amount of credits to get exluded.
i think this would be usefull to the community and alot more support,
and the cons= that you will lose your credits faster if you continuously use it.
or just spare them.
But the current system is based on posts rather than points, its it ? If this to be implemented then post4vps needs a point reduction system like at freevps.club.

I dont think its a bad idea. I think it would be great if points can be used for buying and selling stuff inside forum such as signature space, retweets, FB shares and Likes etc.
no i mean pay dynamo x amount of points to not being counted.
end of the month the posts rest so you need to post again 20 posts.
Yea Its would Be Good And Every one will try to do some Big Posts.
What About poll Tongue +1
This would have more than one con(s):-

1.By doing that the forum would start becoming a post ghost town..since there won't be much users who would keep there VPSs by posting monthly because first users would think of using there credits for keeping there vpses till the time it goes to $0(since in that situation we can't snatch the vps from them due to your explained system).

2.So this would make users more lazy, for example if you are making 20 posts with credits $5 each,then you would be excluded from current month's monthly postcount and also would have those 20*5=$100 which you would use them for next monthly postcount, in this way you can say we are allowing to half the number of monthly posts.

and there are many more..
so for getting excluded from monthly posts by paying your credits, would have too many cons than pros.
but if any other use for credits comes in anyone's mind then feel free to tell us.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

No dynamo the site won't be ghostown because credits will be zero at certain amount and you can limit the credit use.
(01-18-2017, 01:09 PM)Dynamo Wrote: This would have more than one con(s):-

1.By doing that the forum would start becoming a post ghost town..since there won't be much users who would keep there VPSs by posting monthly because first users would think of using there credits for keeping there vpses till the time it goes to $0(since in that situation we can't snatch the vps from them due to your explained system).

2.So this would make users more lazy, for example if you are making 20 posts with credits $5 each,then you would be excluded from current month's monthly postcount and also would have those 20*5=$100 which you would use them for next monthly postcount, in this way you can say we are allowing to half the number of monthly posts.

and there are many more..
so for getting excluded from monthly posts by paying your credits, would have too many cons than pros.
but if any other use for credits comes in anyone's mind then feel free to tell us.

Nah, If this system is really implemented, It won't be implemented in that manner.

First of all, I think If you want to implement It, you should reset the credits and set small amount of credits per post/topic etc, and 20$ for the whole month is too less, I'd recommend 1000$ / 20 posts, this would prevent users from using the credits to pay the posts every time, and this can only be used once to save the users If they are unable to post!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@Honey

If it's like 1000$ / 20 posts then the whole system would be impractical. I have been here since the start and looks like one with most number of posts except for 2 staff members. Still I have only around 1000 credits. So I don't think anyone would have enough points to do it. It's lot easier for members to ask Dynamo to let them to post 40 post next month.

If points really get some kind of buy / sell value then people will keep posting so they could collect points and trade. In old days there were so many forums with forum currency which had certain real money value. But it's really hard to maintain a system like that and very complicated.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Its a good idea. If you exclude a bigger amount each month then the forum will not turn into a post ghost town. Like 100 or 250 credits per month. Also the user will need to create 1/2 threads each time to keep their VPS.
I have another idea: To buy domain names from Credits.
It should be similar to Freedomain.club.
For example: .com domain name ordering for 200 credits would be really great.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
 [PENDING] Uses of credits
06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting