Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
This last game you played? - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Section (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Gaming-Section)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Gaming-Discussion)
+--- Thread: This last game you played? (/Thread-This-last-game-you-played)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: This last game you played? - Arkiven4 - 03-01-2017

(07-02-2016, 08:20 AM)Honey Wrote: Lets see, I played Minecraft and Clash of Clans Smile

I can't really play any high end games on my current computer atm

So you are minecrafter . Are you buy minecraft or use cracked minecraft??

RE: This last game you played? - Golden - 04-24-2017

(03-01-2017, 09:10 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: So you are minecrafter . Are you buy minecraft or use cracked minecraft??

I play cracked Minecraft on my computer. Why pay for something when you can get it for free? The old owner already has a net worth of 2 billion USD. Does he need more money?

RE: This last game you played? - humanpuff69 - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 12:57 AM)Golden Wrote: I play cracked Minecraft on my computer. Why pay for something when you can get it for free? The old owner already has a net worth of 2 billion USD. Does he need more money?

but still you cannot play online on server that require premium account and you cannot change skin . so if you buy minecraft you not buying the game but you buy the skin and the ability to play online
wait
the ability to play online
that is just like console does you need xbox live / ps plus to play online where pc doesnt need that sh*t and play online for free (if you have the game legally)

RE: This last game you played? - Arkiven4 - 04-25-2017

@Golden . So you not respect the minecraft developer? . It is not about the developer need money or not . Its is about Appreciate developer . And if you use cracked version . Like @humanpuff69 you cannot entering premium server and change skin .

RE: This last game you played? - Habab - 06-14-2017

The Last game i played is payday 2 as you know its currently free on giveaway hhh so i get it and play it cause free game is all i play i have good pc and 4gb ddr4 graphic so i like high graphic games Smile

RE: This last game you played? - OldMeister - 06-14-2017

last game i played was PayDay 2. Best Game!

!

RE: This last game you played? - Xirot - 06-21-2017

Call of Duty Black Ops II hell yeaaah, pretty cool

RE: This last game you played? - kubanek_kuba - 06-21-2017

(04-25-2017, 02:05 PM)Arkiven4 Wrote: @Golden . So you not respect the minecraft developer? . It is not about the developer need money or not . Its is about Appreciate developer . And if you use cracked version . Like @humanpuff69 you cannot entering premium server and change skin .

Sometimes players are using cracked version because they just can't buy premium version, it applies to other games too.

RE: This last game you played? - Vuluts - 06-21-2017

Last game that I played few minutes ago was a new mobile app Lineage II Revolution, try it fellas I'm sure you'll gonna love it.

RE: This last game you played? - Xirot - 06-22-2017

Who got some trusted links to download cool games online?