Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Grenade Gun! - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Section (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Gaming-Section)
+--- Forum: Game Servers & Hardware (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Game-Servers-Hardware)
+--- Thread: Grenade Gun! (/Thread-Grenade-Gun)

Grenade Gun! - Khadeer143 - 01-20-2019

hi all i made this video to show how a grenade and gun works together hope you like my video

RE: Grenade Gun! - KGIII - 01-21-2019

Many, many years ago, I was in the US Marines. One of the many exciting things I got to play with was an Mk-19. It's a belt-fed, fully-automatic, 40 mm grenade launcher. It was just about as fun as one might imagine!

Alas, your post appears to contain no link to said video.

RE: Grenade Gun! - chanalku91 - 01-22-2019

I Dont Know ?
Are You Using MOD To Grand Thelf Auto San Andreas @_@

RE: Grenade Gun! - Rehan - 01-22-2019

What the hell? Is that a custom weapon or what? I am unable to understand how were you throwing those gernade with a weapon.
is that a mod or anything else?First i thought you are going to share a glitch but....

RE: Grenade Gun! - Khadeer143 - 01-23-2019

(01-21-2019, 01:23 PM)KGIII Wrote: Many, many years ago, I was in the US Marines. One of the many exciting things I got to play with was an Mk-19. It's a belt-fed, fully-automatic, 40 mm grenade launcher. It was just about as fun as one might imagine!

Alas, your post appears to contain no link to said video.

hehe yea bit its a funny thing to attach grenade gun with a spaz weapon bit its just a limit of scripting not only grenade i can attach rpg,and such more things!

(01-22-2019, 02:13 PM)Rehan Wrote: What the hell? Is that a custom weapon or what? I am unable to understand how were you throwing those gernade with a weapon.
is that a mod or anything else?First i thought you are going to share a glitch but....

its all about the scripting and nothing else i use client side script using some functions like create weapon, and set timer function if you know basics lua codes you can know how to make it ! not only grenade i can throw rpg,motlov , miniguns bullets etc.. !thanks for watching my video and sharing your thoughts !

(01-22-2019, 12:58 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I Dont Know ?
Are You Using MOD To Grand Thelf Auto San Andreas @_@

its mta sanandreas not gta sanandreas its a online gaming ,i didnt used any mod its a part of scripting  if you lua basics you can make it easily !
thanks for watching my video and sharing your thoughts!

RE: Grenade Gun! - Rehan - 01-23-2019

(01-20-2019, 11:53 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: its all about the scripting and nothing else i use client side script using some functions like create weapon, and set timer function if you know basics lua codes you can know how to make it ! not only grenade i can throw rpg,motlov , miniguns bullets etc.. !thanks for watching my video and sharing your thoughts !

Yea.As i said in my previous post that it is custom weapon with client-side scripting.Thats good.You just mixed up gun and gernade.I don't play SAMP but i know a bit about it because i play VCMP and was interested in learning the client-side scripting.But i left playing online games.I am still interested i shall start after i clear my BSc exams.

RE: Grenade Gun! - Khadeer143 - 01-23-2019

Good exams come focus on exam then play games !taken good decision

RE: Grenade Gun! - Kururin - 01-23-2019

GTA SA is still a good game. Its awesome to see people still modding it Smile

RE: Grenade Gun! - Littlemaster - 01-24-2019

This is a nice game to play and it relieves pressure and help pass time, I too busy on job and studies, so I do not get time to play, happy knowing about the custom made weapon, it seems good feature.

RE: Grenade Gun! - Khadeer143 - 01-24-2019

yea gta sa is still a best game many players still love to mod the gta sa recent mta sa newgamemodes like pubg and fornite also completed my developers you can see pubg is trending in mta sa now