arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star 
hi all i made this video to show how a grenade and gun works together hope you like my video
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Many, many years ago, I was in the US Marines. One of the many exciting things I got to play with was an Mk-19. It's a belt-fed, fully-automatic, 40 mm grenade launcher. It was just about as fun as one might imagine!

Alas, your post appears to contain no link to said video.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
I Dont Know ?
Are You Using MOD To Grand Thelf Auto San Andreas @_@
Terminal
Solo Developer
What the hell? Is that a custom weapon or what? I am unable to understand how were you throwing those gernade with a weapon.
is that a mod or anything else?First i thought you are going to share a glitch but....

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(01-21-2019, 01:23 PM)KGIII Wrote: Many, many years ago, I was in the US Marines. One of the many exciting things I got to play with was an Mk-19. It's a belt-fed, fully-automatic, 40 mm grenade launcher. It was just about as fun as one might imagine!

Alas, your post appears to contain no link to said video.

hehe yea bit its a funny thing to attach grenade gun with a spaz weapon bit its just a limit of scripting not only grenade i can attach rpg,and such more things!

(01-22-2019, 02:13 PM)Rehan Wrote: What the hell? Is that a custom weapon or what? I am unable to understand how were you throwing those gernade with a weapon.
is that a mod or anything else?First i thought you are going to share a glitch but....

its all about the scripting and nothing else i use client side script using some functions like create weapon, and set timer function if you know basics lua codes you can know how to make it ! not only grenade i can throw rpg,motlov , miniguns bullets etc.. !thanks for watching my video and sharing your thoughts !

(01-22-2019, 12:58 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I Dont Know ?
Are You Using MOD To Grand Thelf Auto San Andreas @_@

its mta sanandreas not gta sanandreas its a online gaming ,i didnt used any mod its a part of scripting  if you lua basics you can make it easily !
thanks for watching my video and sharing your thoughts!

(01-20-2019, 11:53 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: its all about the scripting and nothing else i use client side script using some functions like create weapon, and set timer function if you know basics lua codes you can know how to make it ! not only grenade i can throw rpg,motlov , miniguns bullets etc.. !thanks for watching my video and sharing your thoughts !

Yea.As i said in my previous post that it is custom weapon with client-side scripting.Thats good.You just mixed up gun and gernade.I don't play SAMP but i know a bit about it because i play VCMP and was interested in learning the client-side scripting.But i left playing online games.I am still interested i shall start after i clear my BSc exams.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Good exams come focus on exam then play games !taken good decision

GTA SA is still a good game. Its awesome to see people still modding it Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
This is a nice game to play and it relieves pressure and help pass time, I too busy on job and studies, so I do not get time to play, happy knowing about the custom made weapon, it seems good feature.

Thank you  Sweet

yea gta sa is still a best game many players still love to mod the gta sa recent mta sa newgamemodes like pubg and fornite also completed my developers you can see pubg is trending in mta sa now

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting