Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
TV Shows You Watch These Days - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: Hobbies (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Hobbies)
+--- Thread: TV Shows You Watch These Days (/Thread-TV-Shows-You-Watch-These-Days)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - Rehan - 05-11-2020

After listening daily about it, finally i have started watching it. Yea this is Artgul Ghazi ( Diriliş: Ertuğrul ). It is very awesome. I have finished 3 episodes. I was not interested to it. But after watching 3 i am getting interested in it. I have downloaded 4 more episodes. Will watch whenever i get time.

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - sagher - 05-13-2020

(05-11-2020, 09:34 AM)Rehan Wrote: After listening daily about it, finally i have started watching it. Yea this is Artgul Ghazi ( Diriliş: Ertuğrul ). It is very awesome. I have finished 3 episodes. I was not interested to it. But after watching 3 i am getting interested in it. I have downloaded 4 more episodes. Will watch whenever i get time.

I never fully understand which kind of hype created about this Turkish serial in subcontinent. most people talk about it. make quot about it and discuss it. as i see it has many seasons. and one season has almost 70+ episodes.
if you have any links about this with hindi/urdu language kindly share with us here.

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - deanhills - 05-13-2020

(05-11-2020, 09:34 AM)Rehan Wrote: After listening daily about it, finally i have started watching it. Yea this is Artgul Ghazi ( Diriliş: Ertuğrul ). It is very awesome. I have finished 3 episodes. I was not interested to it. But after watching 3 i am getting interested in it. I have downloaded 4 more episodes. Will watch whenever i get time.

Hi @Rehan. I like those Turkish productions as well.  Like plenty of drama that one can escape with and the music is awesome.  Do you get your Turkish episodes with sub-titles or dubbed?

In South Africa they have many Turkish shows dubbed into English.  They are also very popular here.  When I was in the UAE they were dubbed into Arabic.  I didn't understand a word of it, but still interesting to watch anyway.  Good source of escapism.  Tongue

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - Rehan - 05-14-2020

(05-13-2020, 06:59 AM)sagher Wrote: I never fully understand which kind of hype created about this Turkish serial in subcontinent. most people talk about it. make quot about it and discuss it. as i see it has many seasons. and one season has almost 70+ episodes.
if you have any links about this with hindi/urdu language kindly share with us here.

@sagher I am watching season 1. Which is available in Urdu ( dubbed ) at Youtube.The official channel has released 19 episodes so far. There are some other available in Roman Urdu subtitles.

@deanhills, its first time i am listening to a Turkish TV Serial. Its really very awesome. A friend told me that there are 3 seasons available in Urdu subtitles of this serial. There are 19 episodes released officially in Urdu dubbing. I have watched all of these in 2 days. Now i am getting very anxious to watch the remaining episodes. But i don't like subtitles. I would love to watch whole serial in our national language Urdu or in English. 19 Episodes are available in Urdu. When i read your reply i thought and idea that i should try searching the remaining episodes in English if available. I am in a Facebook group where they post this serial episodes in Urdu subtitles. But i am not interested in subtitles. 
I wish i could watch the whole series in Urdu at once.

....... Hmm a friend just called me now. He told me that this serial is available in Urdu at facebook. I said share me link if this is 720p or higher. Lets see. i am very excited.

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - sagher - 05-15-2020

I just start a Turkish serial "crash "AKA Çarpisma released in 2018 to 2019, finally i got it in Hindi dubbed. the reason to watch is i like the personality of Kivanç Tatlitug. IMDb rating is also 7.5/10 Thrill started from episode 1.

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - 43800 - 05-19-2020

I just finished Elementary (7 seasons) and I loved it! I was really sad to find out that it wasn't renewed for an 8th season.

Currently I am watching Startup and it's very exciting! It's a very unique mix of gang related drama, tech startup plot lines and psychological thriller-esque inferences. It only has 3 seasons so far, and I'd highly recommend it!

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - xdude - 05-25-2020

I have yet to find my next TV series. These days there aren't many which I like. I really need something like StarGate. or Big Bang Theory. Yesterday I watched the pilot episode of a show called StarGirl. It turned out to be a superhero series. Oh I have started watched Young Sheldon. I ignored this show before but started watching because there were nothing else. I found it's pretty cool.

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - deanhills - 05-26-2020

(05-25-2020, 05:38 PM)xdude Wrote: I have yet to find my next TV series. These days there aren't many which I like. I really need something like StarGate. or Big Bang Theory. Yesterday I watched the pilot episode of a show called StarGirl. It turned out to be a superhero series. Oh I have started watched Young Sheldon. I ignored this show before but started watching because there were nothing else. I found it's pretty cool.

My sentiment exactly @xdude.  There are new TV series in our channel, but they all are very iffy.  At the same time however I'm getting bored with Law and Order SUV.  The episodes feel as though they are made to a template, like same ol' with trying to twist it and getting more and more trying to impress at which point they lose me.  

Lately though I hit by fluke on an English series called Endeavour.  That had my attention for a little while.  It's a prequel to the Morse series - I was a great Morse series addict at a time.  The central character is about young Morse just starting out in his career - getting hit by the rank and file politics early on and not caring much about it at all - detective work came first.  Not a bad portrayal at all and the actor was well chosen for the role.  Cool

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - xdude - 05-26-2020

@deanhills

I too have started looking at English series but a different genre. I like those witty English comedies from 70's and 80's. I have already finish the most popular shows like Allo Allo, Mind your language, Daddy's Army etc but I'm sure there are gems which I haven't found yet.

Also I'm waiting for new seasons of some other shows like The Mandalorian. Disney as usual just want to squeeze out every penny they can without loosing anything has made season very short. This really sux. The series deserve 20 episode seasons. The Mandalorian started as dark and gloomy show but then slowly become lot better.

RE: TV Shows You Watch These Days - Rehan - 06-11-2020

I have finished Turkish TV Serial Ertugrul Ghazi ( Diriliş: Ertuğrul ) season 1. It was very amazing. I am very thankful to GiveMe5 and PTV for dubbing it. Today i have started watching its Season 2. I have watched 2 episodes which are in Urdu but most of the episodes are in Urdu subtitles.
Lets talk about some favorites in season 1. My most favorite character in the serial is Bamsi. Bamsi is a warrior of Ertgrul Ghazi.He has no emotions for anyone except his Cheif Ertugrul.He loves to fight.His loyality is the main thing i liked. and if we talk about the most favorite scene, that is when they attack Saleebi's mansion.When they attack, Bamsi wanted to kill enemies while he do not get any cuz all other kill them in some seconds.He watch around like a hungry Hulk. That was really very outstanding scene.
Lets talk a bit about favorite action scene. My favorite action is scene is that when Saleebi cath Ertugrul and his warriors and Cladius ( a saleebi who became muslim ) saves them.He is most smart and beautiful character in season 1. He always fight like a brave man. In whole serial he is the one who successed in hurting Bamsi and Ertugrul and a third warrior.
Yeah there are also some sad movement in this.The most sad movement is that when Saleebi catch Ertugrul warrior Turgut. and second is that When King of Saleebi Titus kill Cladius ( saleebi warrior who became muslim ). He was the second favorite character.