arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
✅[VPSnet.com] - Fast SSD VPS in Europe| From 2.25 $ 1GB RAM, 30-DAYS MONEY BACK✪
Pretty good plans except for the internet speed in first 2 packages. These days most providers offer 100Mbps uplink at least for all packages. Apart from that all packages are very good. Do you guys offer US Based vps too for same packages ?

Also by any chance could you guys sponsor a vps for Post4vps ? It would benefits both sides since you guys will get more long term advertising since members will be talking about your brand also you will able to promote your offers more often. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-19-2017, 02:57 AM)xdude Wrote: Pretty good plans except for the internet speed in first 2 packages. These days most providers offer 100Mbps uplink at least for all packages. Apart from that all packages are very good. Do you guys offer US Based vps too for same packages ?

Also by any chance could you guys sponsor a vps for Post4vps ? It would benefits both sides since you guys will get more long term advertising since members will be talking about your brand also you will able to promote your offers more often. Smile

it is quite low but if you just host a low traffic website it doesnt really that matter but for more intensive task those 50mbps is a bottleneck . but except that it is a great offer
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-19-2017, 06:01 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: it is quite low but if you just host a low traffic website it doesnt really that matter but for more intensive task those 50mbps is a bottleneck . but except that it is a great offer

It really won't matter for majority of sites. For the price they offer it's understandable why they can't offer much. At least you get 1GB RAM and that make it up for it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-04-2017, 03:53 PM)VPSnet Wrote: We are increasing IPv6 prefix for each VPS server. Please contact us for further support.

You can easly edit the post. 
I have 1 request. 
Can you make a free trial plan for 30 days to test the vps or a free plan for testing the programming? You will get much customers by it. Big Grin
(12-05-2017, 01:28 PM)VPSnet Wrote: Hello youssefbasha,

We offer 30 days  money back guarantee, if you won't be saftisfied with our services, so please feel to try it.

Sincerelly
Frank W.
VPSnet

Sorry for late response,
I would like to know a thing
Do you have a hostadvice link to make sure that your services are good? 
We should see clients reviews and rates about the host..
@VPSnet interesting about your SMS Payment system , but Unfortunately my country not listed Available , i hope in future my country will be listed available and @youssefbasha ,i agree with you xD ,but I think Offer A Free Vps make Annoying User Come And Abusing The Resource (Mostly)
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Good host better offers I liked it but the problem is in payment in India 50% don't have credit cards all have debit cards I suggest to add cc avenue system which help local bankers to pay for foreign products using debit card like go daddy sites use
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Greetings Khadeer,
It's currently on our to do list, we hope to achieve it in first quarter of next year.
Anyway we really appreciate Your tip.

Have a pleasant upcoming holidays!

Regards
VPSnet
Great offers! May I know where your server located? and by any chance do you accept BitCoin as payment method?
Greetings Vuluts,

Thank You, - customer's satisfaction means really alot to us.
At the moment we are at testing stage with bitcoin payments.

We hope to introduce it to our payment list, - sometime early spring of 2018.
Feel free to use our Live Help or Email system for any questions you'll have in future.

Have a pleasant upcoming holidays

Regards
Frank W.
VPSnet
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting