arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(04-25-2017, 01:28 PM)Arkiven4 Wrote: 5G ha? . In my country (Indonesia) . Until now just the isp provider just support 4g LTE and at my home (villange) the speed is 1.2MB/s but when in city until 7MB/s

5G is already tested in indonesia by xl and erricson i think . but it is just testing . still not available for normal consumer
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Here where I live they have released 4G a couple of months ago, my guess is that 5G will only be available in 3-4 years if not longer.
But in Norway (where I'm originally from) 5G is expected by the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.
(04-25-2017, 05:48 PM)Hawkz Wrote: Here where I live they have released 4G a couple of months ago, my guess is that 5G will only be available in 3-4 years if not longer.
But in Norway (where I'm originally from) 5G is expected by the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.

it will probably much faster to launch 5g than 4g . because nowdays technology speed is already increasing and the demand also keep getting higer and that make the 5g provider want to release 5g as fast as possible because of the advantage 5g has
Terminal
(04-25-2017, 01:28 PM)Arkiven4 Wrote: 5G ha? . In my country (Indonesia) . Until now just the isp provider just support 4g LTE and at my home (villange) the speed is 1.2MB/s but when in city until 7MB/s

what provider do you use XL, telkomsel or the others?? in my city is just about 3-4 MBps, but when at the midnight it become up to 20 Mbps
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(04-26-2017, 09:37 AM)maroon93 Wrote: what provider do you use XL, telkomsel or the others?? in my city is just about 3-4 MBps, but when at the midnight it become up to 20 Mbps

in my city i got 2mbps-ish with XL . and it is same for midnight or day .
Terminal
5G is just like science fiction, because in most smaller cities and rare areas even 4G LTE networks are not available and most users still talks in 2G networks although 3G networks offer much better crystal clear call quality.
(04-26-2017, 05:06 PM)Dudi Wrote: 5G is just like science fiction, because in most smaller cities and rare areas even 4G LTE networks are not available and most users still talks in 2G networks although 3G networks offer much better crystal clear call quality.

but in my country some of smaller cities already get 4g but it is in slow speed . making the only advantage of 4g network there is cheaper mobile data price
Terminal
These stuff sounds more like Windows versions. Company is promoting about Windows 10 but most people still use Windows 7 and not yet about to upgrade or their computers are too long for latest version. I have 2 smart phones and 1 Tab. Two of these use 3GB and only one use 4G. Even that use 3G in most places outside city. If im to use 5GB I will need all new devices I guess. No gonna happen anytime soon.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(04-27-2017, 06:34 AM)xdude Wrote: These stuff sounds more like Windows versions. Company is promoting about Windows 10 but most people still use Windows 7 and not yet about to upgrade or their computers are too long for latest version. I have 2 smart phones and 1 Tab. Two of these use 3GB and only one use 4G. Even that use 3G in most places outside city. If im to use 5GB I will need all new devices I guess. No gonna happen anytime soon.

yes . i see even some carrier want to trade in your 3g phone for 4g one . because 4g have moe bandwidth and they can sell more data to you at cheaper price
Terminal
(04-26-2017, 10:09 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: in my city i got 2mbps-ish with XL . and it is same for midnight or day .

we are the same, i think xl is good provider among the others
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting