arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
75% discount on lifetime plans from pcloud cloud storage
Thumbs Up 
hello everybody,
    here is a great news for you all looking for a reliable and feature rich cloud storage solution provider. pcloud.com is offering 75 percent discount on their plans on the occasion of independence day, including 500gb and 2tb lifetime ones, for the next 24 hours.

sorry. i posted late. this offer came to me like 24 hours earlier. Had a time of less than 48 hours.

If you visit the site directly, you will see a 65 percent discount. If you use the below link, you will get 75 percent.

i am posting the link in a code box for people  to use. I request the mods to take steps if this is unacceptable. But i don't see any other way how i could share this.

https://www.pcloud.com/cloud-storage-pricing-plans.html?label=Independence_Day&channelid=424&discount=IndependenceDay

channel id 431 will work too. They have secure payment with 10 days money back guarantee.

this is a loot !

enjoy.

Edit: i am not employed or being paid by pcloud for this. I have known them since the days of their humble beginnings and i like them a lot. So i try to write about them from time to time.
the above offer of 75 percent was sent to account holders. So i think the channel id will identify them and there might be some referral rewards. i don't know. But i have no other way to bring you this offer. hence i posted the links in code boxes.

hope that is transparent enough to be acceptable. Thanks.

Edit2.

15 hours left. the update says it is valid for the first 100 people.
436 is another channek id.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting