arrow_upward

[ADDED] Make a New Discussion Panel
(06-24-2017, 04:14 PM)sagher Wrote: @xdude , @cubedata
As you wrote it sound like so mysterious. problem with only one sponsor and at the very critical ways. and no one from other sponsor is claimed like that. but ! be like a good community we have to sort out it soon.
As my history i never abuse my vps by any ways.
well that is because other sponsors have more resources to watch and monitor people who are doing abuse and stop them where it doesn't affect other people quickly I on the other hand would rather have automated anti abuse monitoring systems to catch and automatically take action on the abusers instead(which I don't have as of yet)
Full support with this project,I'm still waiting for the admin reply to accept this.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
(06-24-2017, 05:20 PM)cubedata Wrote: well that is because other sponsors have more resources to watch and monitor people who are doing abuse and stop them where it doesn't affect other people quickly I on the other hand would rather have automated anti abuse monitoring systems to catch and automatically take action on the abusers instead(which I don't have as of yet)

Are you a one man team? Anyways, I do clearly see your point about being more or less judgemental on being keen on allowing most of the people who signup get a free VPS,etc. As is, most people wouldn't take for granted something for free than what they could pay for themselves. But, I have a question, what do you do and or consider what people do with a 3$/m VPS? People buy these and throw them away so clearly much.

I think for me that is not what the users are doing to the VPS, but they are going to receive. I think you as a provider ( as well from worrying about the abuse some of your customers might make) would more worry about getting such a person being DDoSed. Let me be honest, most of the people here ( me included) can have attitude that clash with other people, and if you get the wrong person man, there goes your network.  (*cough* look at what happened to HostUS (thought I do not known what was the cause of the whole attack) last year. They almost got kicked out of their network in Dallas *cough*)

I don't see why other have to be so attackative about it (the subject at least to: ) , @cubedata does have legit concern. ESPECIALLY since he offers nodes/VPS within the US, and anything illegal and abusive could get him in trouble.
I think one more section wouldn't hurt, I mean this is the P4H community, more panels can introduce more discussion.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Full support, I'm always with new ideas and developements :p
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
Great idea, I support it, or we can make not only dedicated it to VPS protection, but in general PC security.
Thankyou @Xirot , @Honey , @Dudi for supporting me. I think its time to make a pole for it. @Admins.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(06-28-2017, 12:31 PM)Dudi Wrote: Great idea, I support it, or we can make not only dedicated it to VPS protection, but in general PC security.
Dude you are an old user we should care about our forum and should not break rules your post is a thanks post its not allowed since admins are not free its not mean that you break rules Smile
@sagher i Support you. nice suggestion.

it make people easier to protect their VPS from attacks.

experts or anybody who get a way to protect it. Such as through some scripts etc. can create thread and help other newbies from attacks.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Thankyou @arsalahmed786 for supporting me dear. i wish that number of support is enough for proceed .@Admins
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting