arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you been pwned?
Yoo Guys.

Just recently found out about this site. Pretty cool imo

What It does is that It tries to find If your data (email:pass, username:pass) has been revealed anywhere on the web. Though the accuracy is not 100%, Its mostly accurate as some breaches are not made public.
They frequently update their database so their result is pretty accurate, I tried mine and It was revealed on 3 sites and the breaches were fairly recent as well! ( 2015,2016 ) so I will have to change my password before It gets too late xD

Check yours and post here If you get any breaches, try your email and then your username seperately for best results!

P.S Make sure to hide your email if you share the results!

Site Link: https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
i new this site for years lol
and yes it is prety useful if you have no idea.

based on my username:
Good news — no pwnage found!
No breached accounts

6 leakes on my email.
./././././
Wtf is that '-'
Pawned + 6 breached ? oh really ?
that can be right ? or only fake ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Oh my! I've been pwned in 000webhost this free web host is not really safe.
3 on main mail account and 0 on all others nicks/mails. I dont know what should I do but it seems to be old data leaks.
I know this site too, I even subscribed to it with my email, though, I couldn't find any of my emails in any breach, I am so lucky.
huh nice one i've been pwned only once xD with my email but i didnt use any nicks cuz i think someone can also use same nick as me in other websites so
Thank you CubeData and Post4VPS
(04-11-2017, 05:20 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Oh my! I've been pwned in 000webhost this free web host is not really safe.

LOL you are late baby XD
i got pwned from that host too :3

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I've already heard about this site, and I'm not sure that what will they do with the collected email addresses. :S
but is it really legit? like what @Dudi said it can collect emails and what? sell it to somebody?

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting