arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any virtual youtubers or virtual video designers at post4vps?
I was recently fascinated by an article in Financial Times about virtual youtubing*.  Being the new major trend at Youtube.  According to Kevin Allocca, Head of Culture and Trends at YouTube, there have been 5,000 channels (since May 2019) self-describing as "virtual youtubers" and videos from these channels got more than a billion views.

So was wondering whether there were any members who have created virtual videos themselves?  Or are interested in such?

I'd have thought this to be a major element in the design of new games.  Looks as though this is an area where lots of money can be made if you hit it right?

What software would one use to create these videos with?

*Link removed - warning: (refer HR's shoutbox link here):
https://imgur.com/vsrg7oW

The above didn't come up for me when I Googled the article. However, may annoy other members as well, so have removed the Financial Times article link. If you are keen to read it maybe you could Google it with search words
Financial Times + Kevin Allocca
. I tried it a second time with Firefox, and was also able to get the article without being prompted for signing up.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Wink 
Oh yeah I've seen these virtual youtubers before, another great example of virtual character is Hatsune Miku, She's a japanese character and even helds physical tours where they use a virtual projection to show her on stage, I am sure you'll love it if you haven't seen her in action before

Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting