Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone knows any free, slow, node.js app VPS/hosting?
You could get a 256MB KVM at NanoKVM, with any NodeJS version you want.
You can use heliohost. They recently added nodejs support on their best server: Tommy (Yup, that’s actually the server’s name).

They are a non-profit organization. So their web hosting plans are completely free.

Do note that they offer a limited number if daily signups that open up at 00:00UTC. And their best server, Tommy, usually has its daily quota of sign ups gone in less than a minute, so you gotta be fast.

But trust me, it’s worth it. And it’s better than services such as heroku as it doesn’t require a credit card and it’s online 24/7. You just have to login once a month, nothing else.

Hope this provides a better service for you to use.
Special thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! It is insanely powerful and fast!
I'm with @Neoon, his free VPS is amazing, even his 256MB RAM is working great with my usage.
Also, if you need web, you can also setup it, even without a dedicated IPv4.
Thanks to CubeData and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 8!
Give me questions I can't answer not answers I can't question. - Richard Feynman
Heroku support nodejs but it is slow and pause a lot . It will shutdown the instance if it is idle for some time and when it detect hits it will reinitiate itsekf making slow even slower

the best is get vps from here and install nodejs . It is much much hundred times better than those free hosting
Terminal
[email protected]:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-15-2019, 05:26 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote:  Heroku support nodejs but it is slow and pause a lot . It will shutdown the instance if it is idle for some time and when it detect hits it will reinitiate itsekf making slow even slower

the best is get vps from here and install nodejs . It is much much hundred times better than those free hosting

I’m not a big fan of heroku at all. Just the fact that they ask for credit card details makes it extremely suspicious. Not to mention the fact that people like me, who don’t have a credit card, can not get an active account on heroku at all. And honestly if you’ve got a credit card, might as well get a VPS at that point. I’ve seen ones go as low as $1 (on VirMach)... so that’s pretty much on the verge of being considered as free. I’ve also seen ones that go for $4 for some decent specs for that price point (HelioHost). None of which will break the bank Wink
Special thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! It is insanely powerful and fast!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv Hidden Refuge 37 1,542 05-31-2020, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Abdul Sami
  Evolution Host Free VPS Offer tiwil 48 1,363 05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider
  NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations Neoon 149 10,777 04-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Neoon
  Free VPS from HostLease Pacific Spirit 25 1,393 02-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pacific Spirit
  FREE VPS 3 locations by LNB-Hosting from HostLease. Pacific Spirit 13 2,244 08-22-2019, 12:24 AM
Last Post: deanhills