arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO New Operation after almost 2 years!
So recently Valve has been on fire with game updates, though they continue to ignore TF2(sad reacts for TF2 Fanbase), Valve recently released Operation Shattered Web

This operation brings a ton of new things to the table, including stuff that was never part of the game before, Including 4 new skin collections, equipable agents, new animation at the end of the match, and much much more.

Though the operation/battlepass is like 15 usd, I'd say Its worth it considering how much stuff they're bringing in it in the form of "rewards", the whole operation will last for around 16 weeks/4 months and each week new missions(coop as well as stat based missions) are released, and the goal is to get the required amount of stars each week which you can then redeem for the agents and stuff
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I basically grew up with Counter-Strike 1.3 Beta to the current Counter-Strike 1.6. And I also spent thousands of hours with playing Counter-Strike: Source. When Global Offensive arrived I also got the game (actually I even played in the closed beta and made tutorials to create dedicated servers for the beta). Back then the game was absolutely fine. Once the skins and all the other stuff were introduced the game became absolutely boring and not interesting anymore. Valve made it much more worse when they made the game free and f***ed over everyone who paid for the game with a useless badge or whatever it was (nothing of value at all). Now they add this kind of stuff. The game is being turned into some real garbage that copies the most money grab games to milk more money.

When Team Fortress 2 turned Free2Play it was not even as worse as this is becoming. In fact TF2 is still even way more fun but Valve pays little attention.

Useless stuff. Rather play on normal community servers that are fun or sign up for closed severs without all the cancer cheaters, stupid teammates that kick you out for no good reason and the massive Russian invasion (I'm Russian myself but pardon me... the Russians in the game are annoying). Even playing with bots is more fun or simply as said before a local community server from the server browser hosted by local clans and big gaming communities.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Now thinking about it , Damn they really took 2 years to release new Operation kind of surprising but well atleast its here. I would 15 USD is a fair amount , This is not a normal operation likes others in the past , This is similar to Battle Pass it will go on for about 4 months , It will end in 2020 March so I would say the price is fair considering all the new content , I will buy it as soon as possible when my exams are over Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(11-23-2019, 05:16 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: Now thinking about it , Damn they really took 2 years to release new Operation kind of surprising but well atleast its here. I would 15 USD is a fair amount , This is not a normal operation likes others in the past , This is similar to Battle Pass it will go on for about 4 months , It will end in 2020 March so I would say the price is fair considering all the new content , I will buy it as soon as possible when my exams are over Tongue

haha looking forward to playing with you then, I really like the new agents but investing money on them right now is completely stupid as prices are gonna fall alot once the battle pass is fully over(Currently the top rare agents are 15 usd), I too plan on buying the battlepass but Ive done tooo many expenses this month already, I'll purchase it next month
I have a question,
CSGO can run on a 3gb ram laptop?
How much fps i will get?
https://www.cnet.com/products/compaq-pre...dd-series/
This is my laptop specs
@youssefbasha

Even on the lowest settings the game will be unplayable with your hardware. The CPU is too old and the iGPU of the CPU is also very old and weak. 3 GB RAM are way too small due to the fact that the OS and other programs also take its share... there is not even remotely enough left to run CSGO at any playable rate with the rest of your hardware.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(11-25-2019, 05:31 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: I have a question,
How much fps i will get?
This is my laptop specs

What @Hidden Refuge said is sadly true for your case, however, If you really want to play a CS game I'd recommend you to try CS:Source, Its got okay-ish graphics and should run fine on ur specs
(11-25-2019, 05:31 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: I have a question,
How much fps i will get?
This is my laptop specs

At least I play CSGO in 2GB RAM with 512MB VGA 128 Bit I can get FPS 25-40 at low settings! But I sometimes also feel LAG in the game!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(11-26-2019, 02:54 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: At least I play CSGO in 2GB RAM with 512MB VGA 128 Bit I can get FPS 25-40 at low settings! But I sometimes also feel LAG in the game!

How do you even play the game at 25-40 fps man, honestly I can't play matchmaking until and unless I have a stable 60 fps, and I've had to select extremely low resolutions just to make sure my fps is stable at 60, personally I feel that FPS games are not meant to be played under 60 fps(unless ur playing on console, then the fps is pretty much the same everyone), also, one more thing I usually do is cap my fps at 60, usually my fps won't go under 60 but even when above 60 It could sometimes fluctuate widely increasing my overall frame variability, I've seen that fps limiter helps with this alot

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting