arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backups of VPS 16, 17 and 18 - End of sponsorship
Following the previous announcement about the end of sponsorship of VPS 16, 17 and 18, can the VPS Holders please make backups as soon as possible but not later than 31 May.  Sponsorship of the VPSs will end on 31 May.

I've already received notification from @Rehan and @youssefbasha that they have completed their backups and VPS 18 (1&2) have been emptied and powered down.  

I'm still waiting for responses from @Decent12 (VPS 17) and @Honey (VPS 16).  Please let us know as soon as possible when your backups have been completed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
As mentioned earlier, I've backupped essential stuff and the VPS may be taken away if needed.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-26-2020, 09:39 AM)Honey Wrote: As mentioned earlier, I've backupped essential stuff and the VPS may be taken away if needed.

OK thanks @Honey. I'll power down the VPS without removing the content on 31 May and then it will be handed back to Jordy on 1st of June for managing it as he thinks fit.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting