arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best CMS for SEO
Site Structure matters for ranking in google Smile I would highly recommend you to use WordPress Smile and concentrate on on-page seo Smile
(05-04-2017, 02:12 PM)shanarain3 Wrote: Site Structure matters for ranking in google Smile I would highly recommend you to use WordPress Smile and concentrate on on-page seo Smile

for wordpress you can even use SEO plugin . i was using that in my old wordpress website and it is working
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-04-2017, 02:58 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: for wordpress you can even use SEO plugin . i was using that in my old wordpress website and it is working
i am already using yoast seo plugin to get ideas ..these seo plugins don't do seoSmile  they show only suggestions..
(05-04-2017, 08:14 PM)shanarain3 Wrote: i am already using yoast seo plugin to get ideas ..these seo plugins don't do seoSmile  they show only suggestions..

seo plugin that i use actually can set the seo parameter like keyword , social media and more
Terminal
(05-04-2017, 08:14 PM)shanarain3 Wrote: i am already using yoast seo plugin to get ideas ..these seo plugins don't do seoSmile  they show only suggestions..

That's not correct. Yoast SEO Plugin does help you to improve your site ranking in many ways.

01. It doesn't suggest you to make a site map. It generate site maps for your blog.

02. It let you connect your site with other web master tools like Google webmaster tools, Bing Webmaster tools, Alexa etc

03. It let you change your home page keywords and description as well as same for pages and posts.

That's just 3 things it does and there plenty of more stuff it does.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-07-2017, 05:51 AM)xdude Wrote: That's not correct. Yoast SEO Plugin does help you to improve your site ranking in many ways.

01. It doesn't suggest you to make a site map. It generate site maps for your blog.

02. It let you connect your site with other web master tools like Google webmaster tools, Bing Webmaster tools, Alexa etc

03. It let you change your home page keywords and description as well as same for pages and posts.

That's just 3 things it does and there plenty of more stuff it does.

you are right but I was not talking about whole plugin functions.i was talking about only post score Smile it's showing me "needs improvements" brown signal on my posts but 70% my keywords are ranked on 1st page of google.
Ah well yeah that's just one feaure of the Yoast Plugin. You said " these seo plugins don't do seo they show only suggestions. " So I presumed you wee talking about the whole plugin rather than about one feature.

(05-16-2017, 01:15 PM)xdude Wrote: Ah well yeah that's just one feaure of the Yoast Plugin. You said " these seo plugins don't do seo they show only suggestions. " So I presumed you wee talking about the whole plugin rather than about one feature.

Yoast SEO only tell suggestion but with that suggestion i can know what is wrong with my posts . and also i use Yoast Seo + All In one SEO because alll in one seo is the plugin that will SEO your post but yoast only give you suggestion so using both plugin i think is the best way . im using it now in my wodpress site
Terminal
@humanpuff69

I'm not sure what do you meant by that. I like I mentioned before Yoast SEO does lot more than giving suggestions for post content improvements. If you are using it only for that then you are missing the most of it's main features.

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting