arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday 60% off by HostLease Media Group NL
[Image: HL.png]

Dear members of Post4VPS (P4V),

Tomorrow is Black Friday and also a nice discount to you. Yes we know that HostLease is an expensive hosting provider and that's why we give away our hosting packages with a 60% discount for life! This money for the following products. There are also small changes applied to the website of HostLease, Reseller plans have been renamed, also our Premium Shared Hosting switched to Unlimited Disk Space, Bandwidth and Features (Was already unlimited) So from premium shared hosting to unlimited shared hosting. Count out your winnings compared to other providers that have limited it, we just offer it unlimited because we love it Smile

Use the code: BLACKIE60% for 60% Discount Monthly & Yearly! Enjoy the new features.
NOTE: This promotion works from 23/11/2018 till 30/11/2018 Good luck!

Is the offer valid for renewal invoices? Because I have one product at Hostlease.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
We can enable that your current hosting account Smile or you can do it by doing a upgrade on your current reseller.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting