arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Christmas To New Year Deal] Upto 75% OFF on Gameserver, Web Host, Reseller Hosting

Greetings, Christmas is about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Merry Christmas everyone, This Christmas we offer 7 days deal to everyone of you (Christmas to New Year) On Gameservers, Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller & Alpha Reseller.

Not only that we also decide during these 7 days whatever amount we earned (only profit) it will be donate for humanity any NGO so at least someone else celebrate their Christmas & New Year with joy and happiness.

There is famous quote i'd like to mention it here "we can't help everyone but everyone can help someone" - Ronald Reagan

Coupon/Promo Codes:

Christmas Coupon: XMAX
Five Days Coupon: 30%OFF
New Year Coupon:  PH2019

Note: This promo code only valid for specific date.

Upto 75% OFF on Christmas Day
Upto 30% OFF on 26th December to 30th December
Upto 50% OFF on New Year Day and 1st January

Connect with Us.

[Image: Facebook.png][Image: 866945_game_512x512.png]

Arsal Ahmed,
Chief Executive Officer, PiratesHosting Media Group NL
[email protected]
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

A good deal seems like a good option for people who need a cheap server to play with friends, I myself was looking for one so thanks for sharing.

Oh and Merry Christmas to you as well.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting