arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,
As most of us know that WHMCS is good but expensive.
I would like to know if anyone got another automatic billing system.
Lets say most of the hosters search for 2 things setup servers on Open game panel (for game servers) and also setup cPanel accounts (for web host).
What do you think? There is another billing panels which are TOTALLY FREE and do these 2 things?
I just want to ask because i tried Boxbilling and i realized that its very limited and i cant find automatic panel else.
Sorry for my bad English
I dont think there is any other software that can work has perfect has whcms ,it is costly but the cost really means for his work it will be great if whcms low there prices xd....
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-19-2019, 09:09 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello,
As most of us know that WHMCS is good but expensive.
I would like to know if anyone got another automatic billing system.
Lets say most of the hosters search for 2 things setup servers on Open game panel (for game servers) and also setup cPanel accounts (for web host).
What do you think? There is another billing panels which are TOTALLY FREE and do these 2 things?
I just want to ask because i tried Boxbilling and i realized that its very limited and i cant find automatic panel else.
Sorry for my bad English

There are other billing alternatives that are free, and you could easily Google them, but none will do the same as WHMCS. I agree WHMCS is horribly expensive. Gigarocket used WHMCS, and it was one of the biggest reasons why the paid shared hosting part of the hosting came to an end. That together with PayPal issues. Even if you spend a lot of money on WHMCS it's not always a very easy software to use and with GigaRocket there were issues with PayPal. WHMCS is HUGE to use and understand, and if an Admin doesn't know what he is doing, can create major headaches for you. So maybe it's just as well it's too expensive for you, and maybe you should try and find a much more simple system than WHMCS or its alternatives. Like the other free programs like WHMCS aren't simple either.

I haven't done this myself, but have always wondered whether one could run a crude system with WordPress and PayPal? Like set something up in WordPress with PayPal interface. Like my cousin is running a brand new site selling a few odd items and he was able to set it up effortlessly in no time. He is using PayPal, but again, this is in the United States. PayPal country. But there are plenty of plugins you can use on WordPress for creating an e-commerce site. So I was wondering, why not hosting as well? It will create extra effort for you in setting up the hosting as it won't all be interlinked, but at least the payments will be taken care off. The rest could possibly be done with a separate panel. And once you get some good income you can always change to a more expensive system. If you wanted to.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I think you can try open source software. https://www.servicebot.io/ and http://killbill.io/ comes to mind if you know some coding and set up some API's with stripe to process the payment if not then try Blesta. I think they have a cheaper options and offer monthly plans which you then can cancel if you don't like it.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-24-2015, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Dudi

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting