arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 20th Giveaway
(05-09-2017, 10:03 AM)sigit Wrote: Yes of course, by the way, which forum is from which country? And how to post it in this forum

I don't get what you mean by which forum is from which country.

Anyway posting is just same as you would do in any other forum. You need to have 100 points to apply for next give away which will happen in next month. So just start making quality posts which have at least couple of sentences in each post. It shouldn't be hard. Even if you make 2 posts per day you will have 100 points before end of the month and you will be ready for the next give away. Smile

btw when will this give away end ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-09-2017, 11:23 AM)xdude Wrote: I don't get what you mean by which forum is from which country.

Anyway posting is just same as you would do in any other forum. You need to have 100 points to apply for next give away which will happen in next month. So just start making quality posts which have at least couple of sentences in each post. It shouldn't be hard. Even if you make 2 posts per day you will have 100 points before end of the month and you will be ready for the next give away. Smile

btw when will this give away end ?

Dynamo Said in this thread:
The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open till 10th of May (Wednesday).

so next day is the last day to request a VPS . hopefully i get one

and make sure for anyone that applying for vps make sure the format is correct
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
All winners have got what the opt.
I hope everyone would be happy(who so ever is still not,they can show their happiness in the next giveaway).

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting