arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 22nd Giveaway
(07-04-2017, 03:27 AM)Golden Wrote: @xdude Connection speed is way more important when it comes to many players connecting to your server. I currently own VPS 9, which is better than VPS 4.

well the most important for game server is location and latency . i host minecraft server on my VPS9 and sometime i get lagging . i see the vps usage and it is bottlenecked by the latency not the connection speed or even the vps performance

same thing with ssh tunneling or proxy server . even though if it is have high connection speed but low latency it will be very lag to use the proxy
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-04-2017, 07:12 AM)xdude Wrote: @tryp4vps

Better not take too long. I don't think those high end servers like VPS4 and VPS9 will last long. Now Freevps.us basically have no high-end servers available in pool, there will be more people joining here.

It will not take long, as I still want to take part in this giveaway. I will decide which VPS to apply for within a day or two.

There are actually not too many choices if I eliminate those VPSes with strange TOS/AUP.

Freevps.us is a different story. And they have recently changed their rules for applying second VPS.

As long as this post4vps forum still requires more than 15 posts each month to keep a VPS, I have a feeling that not many people will move to join here.

i just tried for the first time on post4vps.com for VPS 6 or VPS 9. hope i won VPS 9 Tongue

and good luck to everyone.
@Golden You got your VPS 6 here in Post4VPS? but I have checked the VPS reviews and didnt saw review post, isnt member should review their VPS once when you got it.

Anyways good luck fellas for those who will apply.
(07-04-2017, 05:40 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: It will not take long, as I still want to take part in this giveaway. I will decide which VPS to apply for within a day or two.

There are actually not too many choices if I eliminate those VPSes with strange TOS/AUP.

Freevps.us is a different story. And they have recently changed their rules for applying second VPS.

As long as this post4vps forum still requires more than 15 posts each month to keep a VPS, I have a feeling that not many people will move to join here.

well 20 post isnt that many . back then post4vps have 25 post requirement but they reduced it to 20 post
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-04-2017, 08:20 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well 20 post isnt that many . back then post4vps have 25 post requirement but they reduced it to 20 post

No offence or complaint. What I mean is just about a simple fact that 20 is a number bigger than 15.

So, for most average people, it makes more sense for them to stay at freevps.us. That is the main reason why I said that not many people will move to join here. There will be some, but just not too many will do.

Don't forget that it is for keeping a VPS, and most users will not just keep it for one month.

Let's say if you keep a VPS here for 12 months then it will require 240 posts.

In freevps.us, it will requires only 180 posts. The difference is significantly large. Do you own maths.

Well if Who would mind doing extra 5 posts if they are gonna get a 4GB - 6GB RAM VPS than just a 512MB or 1GB RAM ? Few months ago it did matter since freevps.us has too many high end servers to offer but not anymore. Even with the new second vps rule it will be not easy to get anything good unless they find more new sponsors.

Its all about how badly you need a high-end vps and what you are willing to do in return for that.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

It only takes 20 minutes to make 20 quality posts. One minute is enough to read the thread and respond. I have been doing that on many free VPS forums for months.

If I wasn't a student, I would rather buy my own VPS and pay it 10 USD a month to keep it. 20 minutes work for a 10 USD VPS isn't that bad considering people earn 15 USD per hour in developed countries.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I do at least 100 posts a month between Freevps.us and Post4vps in my free time. All I have to do is make about 2-3 posts per day and some days it's about 5-6 posts. It's not a big deal at all. I don't even make topics just do replies most of the time.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Yes. Connection speed is really matters specially if you far away from server. also when you need quick response from server. and want fast browsing.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting