arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED] 35th Giveaway
such a great giveaway with VPS x9, Good luck everyone whoever applied on 35th giveaway.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(08-17-2018, 03:22 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
9 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at:
    https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,8,10,11,12 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list).
    NOTE: Users must read agree to all terms of the provider (of the vps which they want) before applying which can be found at our Plans Page.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 21st of August (Tuesday).

Please Read before Applying
    1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
    2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
    3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
    4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
    5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.

Hi guys and thanks to @Dynamo for the giveaway...
I have compared the past VPS giveaway and found that this time the giveaway is good but not so much (3.5/5 stars)...
Why?>> First of all the hero of all vpses VPS 9 with 8GB ram is not in this giveaway....
Second, A short delay in giveaway...
=======but========
Still this giveaway rocks as this time more competitive members will run for that unlimited bandwidth VPS(cubedata) ....which is only one in number!
!!>>BEST Of Luck To the Forum Members for the Giveaway<<!!
> I am eagerly waiting for the winners!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
I would like to move my VPS to vps 1 as it is having a control panel, may be helpful afterwards, great vpss are there in this giveaway, happy applying everyone.

Thank you  Sweet

Only 1 high end vps . If you want to have huge ram and espescially KVM virtualization to run newer kernel . Even if it still linux KVM have advantage than openvz

Vps 12 also a great option it have 2gb of ram and 120gb ssd but sadly it didnt allow game server . If you dont care about hosting a game server vps 12 is a great choice
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@arsalahmed786  There aren't any VPS9s in this give away, are there ? Tongue

I don't think these days any of those VPS9 holders would give up there servers willingly. It's hard to find similar rage vps here.

But there are few good options there. Specially for those who want to host web sites.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Can I Get VPS 8 For Development Of DDoS Protection With Iptables, Firewall IPs, IDS And For Backup Servers But If I Correctly Break The Rules That Apply I Will Be Missing That VPS With Data In It.

Google Translate <>
Terminal
Solo Developer
@xdude

I guess he means VPS x9 (because there had 9 VPSes available), not a particular VPS 9 from VirMach.

By the way, there are now only 8 VPSes available as it seems VPS 12 has already been taken off the list.

@Dynamo,

Why does VPS 12 taken off from the list? Seems weird tho.

And, it's 2 days to go! Good luck guys.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tryp4vps Ahhh That must be it ! My Bad !! lol

Yeah I wonder what happened to that VPS12. That's a good one with 120GB SSD Space and 2GB RAM. It's a really good vps for a site with slightly heavy load.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(08-19-2018, 05:07 AM)xdude Wrote: @arsalahmed786  There aren't any VPS9s in this give away, are there ? Tongue

I don't think these days any of those VPS9 holders would give up there servers willingly. It's hard to find similar rage vps here.

But there are few good options there. Specially for those who want to host web sites.

@xdude as i reached @arsalahmed786 want to said the 9 numbers or VPSs not the vps 9.

am i right @arsalahmed786
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting