arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 39th Giveaway
(12-08-2018, 06:12 PM)Manal Wrote: I'm glad to see so many providers for this month. The thing that makes me proud is VPS 5 taking part in the biggest VPS giveaway of P4V. Good luck to all applicants.
We're also very proud to have you with us as a Sponsor Manal - VPS 5 is definitely one of the gems for me. A Royal Class VPS for sure! Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
updated https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,4,5,6,...1,13,14,15
also added Gameserver Allowed status in front of each VPS Plan.
Hope you guys like it.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Looks good Dynamo! The table is quite simple but it's very very clean to check each VPS service.
Important: Announcement VPS 4 removed from the giveaway because company that provide us that VPS (VPSlices) is closing due to financial issue. Full announcement will be published soon.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

It's a really blow loosing those 2 good servers but This give away has some really good options. So someone has released or lost a VPS9. Servers from five countries and 8 locations! Most of these vps have plenty of RAM power too. Some even has SWAP ! Does VPS6 has Windows templates ? Looks like it doesn't have a panel so staff has to deal with all restarts and installations.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-09-2018, 09:55 AM)Dynamo Wrote: updated https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,4,5,6,...1,13,14,15
also added Gameserver Allowed status in front of each VPS Plan.
Hope you guys like it.

Looks AWESOME thanks @Dynamo. Looks kinder to the eye too, as though you created more spacing around the info? Or maybe just my imagination but it looks awesome.

(12-09-2018, 02:44 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Important: Announcement VPS 4 removed from the giveaway because company that provide us that VPS (VPSlices) is closing due to financial issue. Full announcement will be published soon.
That is very sad! On the positive side. VPSs come and VPSs go. VPS 4 has been around for a very long time - much longer than expected. And we're still on the plus side with the new VPSs that have been added to the fleet.
Terminal
LOL I've gotta edit my application again, now that 4 is out of the question.

Hopefully I caught the announcement in time and my edit will be noticed.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
(12-09-2018, 03:37 PM)KGIII Wrote: LOL I've gotta edit my application again, now that 4 is out of the question.

Hopefully I caught the announcement in time and my edit will be noticed.
I'm sure there is still time left to change the application. I'm sure others will have to do the same.

If I were you I would add two other options to VPS 5. VPS 1, 14 and 15 look good. VPS 15 looks as though it has decent RAM and fast connection speed.
Terminal
(12-09-2018, 03:51 PM)deanhills Wrote: I'm sure there is still time left to change the application.  I'm sure others will have to do the same.

If I were you I would add two other options to VPS 5.  VPS 1, 14 and 15 look good.  VPS 15 looks as though it has decent RAM and fast connection speed.

I went with:

Quote:If VPS 5 is not available, I'd also be interested in a VPS 7, 6, 13, or 14?

15 looks pretty nice, but is also "ask admin" for the control panel and I have since learned that means it doesn't have a control panel.

While I'm in my learning phase, I should absolutely have a control panel, else I'm likely to be requesting reboots and reinstallations frequently and I don't want to be a pain in the butt or a drain on their resources.

So, for now, I'll start with one of those. If I find I'm outgrowing it, or if I think I'm ready to move up to a server without a control panel, I'll move to a new one.

To get my VPS at SkySilk where I want it, I probably rebuilt it a couple dozen times - from the ground up. As in, I deleted it and re-installed the OS. Sometimes, I'd do that a few times in a single night!

I'm pretty sure I need both a control panel and training wheels! :-)
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
Aha. I missed that VPS 15 didn't have its own control panel. Wow, post4vps definitely has a great collection of VPSs to apply for, and your selection looks spot on. Can't wait for you to share your experiences with us in the Forum once you've been set up. Cool
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting