arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 42nd Giveaway
If my memory is correct, this should be one of the biggest giveaways in the past 2+ years.

Not only we have 2 x VPS 9, we also have 2 x VPS 5 which are very powerful VPSes indeed.

Since there are not many new members joining this forum recently, I even doubt if all the above 4 big VPSes will be given away eventually at this round. Smile

I think VPS 1 & 3 may be best choice as they have every features needed like control panel. VPS 1 has an additional benefit of being a KVM, may be perfect for using maximum, currently I am happy with my hostdare vps 12 as I had not much issues than the lack of control panel to restart the server on rare downtime.

Thank you  Sweet

Wow!
2x VPS 9 and 2x VPS 5?
Thats a good giveaway!
Good luck for the applicants
Once again there is a huge giveaway with great VPS's.Best of luck everyone who are applying.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(03-02-2019, 06:46 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I think VPS 1 & 3 may be best choice as they have every features needed like control panel. VPS 1 has an additional benefit of being a KVM, may be perfect for using maximum, currently I am happy with my hostdare vps 12 as I had not much issues than the lack of control panel to restart the server on rare downtime.

VPS 9 and 5 is best choice it have the best specs . but yes vps 9 lacks a control panel . vps 1 even though it is kvm from review it is very laggy and also it doesnt support widnows and most people want kvm because of windows (i want newer kernel not windows) .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(03-02-2019, 04:40 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Since there are not many new members joining this forum recently, I even doubt if all the above 4 big VPSes will be given away eventually at this round. Smile

True, even when there is some new members, I always doubt that too. Because the members sometimes don't want to see the requirement and they just failed.

I remember while there is only 1 winners on a giveaway, I don't know if it's only 1 appliers or what, but, we don't give so many VPS in some couple of months ago.

@humanpuff69 also right, VPS 5 and VPS 9 is actually the best if it comes to specs. But VPS 5's feature for me, beat all of VPS 8 feature. It comes with panel, a VNC also available (I saw someone was requesting for VPS 9's VNC), some configuration available, TWO DEDICATED cores. So it's a VDS, not anymore a VPS since it's dedicated cores.

I got 4 cores before I release it, it was very great, got no lag. But location by VPS 13 is more nicer for me.

One more, just to let you all know if you don't know. Hostdoc's VPS let us to use Windows trial, not only from their ISO, we can also add our ISO and custom our own OS.

I was using Windows, but since it's pretty difficult, I moved back to Ubuntu. And, VPS 13's performance with Windows is nice.

Just a random suggestion @deanhills, you might want to add Windows availability on VPS 13 and VPS 14 from Hostdoc. So people can know both 2 VPS are available for Windows.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(03-02-2019, 11:58 AM)tiwil Wrote: True, even when there is some new members, I always doubt that too. Because the members sometimes don't want to see the requirement and they just failed.

I remember while there is only 1 winners on a giveaway, I don't know if it's only 1 appliers or what, but, we don't give so many VPS in some couple of months ago.

@humanpuff69 also right, VPS 5 and VPS 9 is actually the best if it comes to specs. But VPS 5's feature for me, beat all of VPS 8 feature. It comes with panel, a VNC also available (I saw someone was requesting for VPS 9's VNC), some configuration available, TWO DEDICATED cores. So it's a VDS, not anymore a VPS since it's dedicated cores.

I got 4 cores before I release it, it was very great, got no lag. But location by VPS 13 is more nicer for me.

One more, just to let you all know if you don't know. Hostdoc's VPS let us to use Windows trial, not only from their ISO, we can also add our ISO and custom our own OS.

I was using Windows, but since it's pretty difficult, I moved back to Ubuntu. And, VPS 13's performance with Windows is nice.

Just a random suggestion @deanhills, you might want to add Windows availability on VPS 13 and VPS 14 from Hostdoc. So people can know both 2 VPS are available for Windows.
vps9 vnc is possible and it is just easy apt-get and nano . i personally use vnc on my vps9 when i want to download from google drive because i still n00b at cli sometime i use gui for thing that require it

hopefully there are lot of new member so it will attract more sponsor and better vps and most importantly better community so we can talk much more thing with more people making post count much easier
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(03-02-2019, 12:00 AM)tiwil Wrote:

I and @KGIII leave the VPS back to the pool. I moved from VPS 5 to VPS 13 because it have more benefit to me, as its location is near Indonesia (Singapore and Australia) and also have OVH servers. Then, @KGIII might be don't have so much time to do his requirement as he doesn't post anything in February.

You can always "try" the VPS actually. Like @Rehan does before. He won VPS 5 then leave the VPS 5 to the pool back after some days. So if you want to try VPS 5, you can try actually. If you happy you can keep it, if you not, you can leave it back to the pool.

But this method is pretty annoying for anyone who wanted to have VPS 5 because they want more specs and/or need the VPS.

Absolutely right! Actually i had some problems in using of VPS9 and VPS5 as well.So i returned those vps to pool after winning.btw you are right i may have disappointed many users and staff.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(03-02-2019, 11:58 AM)tiwil Wrote: [...]

Usually, unless there is a very good reason not to, all applications are filled, so if there were only 1 VPS given, then it's possible that there was only one application.

(03-02-2019, 11:58 AM)tiwil Wrote: Just a random suggestion @deanhills, you might want to add Windows availability on VPS 13 and VPS 14 from Hostdoc. So people can know both 2 VPS are available for Windows.
Great idea @tiwil.  Will get right on it.  I just wish that the ID process could be made a little easier though.  I think that is probably what is discouraging members to apply for the VPSs.  Great that you persisted though.  Not sure that many other members would be prepared to make the same effort.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I hope that I will get a chance to win a VPS. (especially VPS 5).
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting