arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 44th Giveaway
post4vps was best and now is . i hope we will see post4vps site in 1 alexa rank Smile
(05-02-2019, 03:22 PM)hamed Wrote: post4vps was best and now is . i hope we will see post4vps site in 1 alexa rank Smile

That is impossible!
Because they have to go through many challenges
And that is very long
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-02-2019, 03:22 PM)hamed Wrote: post4vps was best and now is . i hope we will see post4vps site in 1 alexa rank Smile

The no1 in alexa is google.com . So it is only possible if post4vps can be much bigger than google
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
impossible is a kind word here. I mean come on ! being enthused about it all is one thing. Dreaming weird things up, I understand. But this much is really too much of too much. It is never in million years going to be in top 1000.

A really nice giveaway agsin though. I am very hopeful that one of these new crop of members will stick around and bring joy and smile to our staff and especially to dean.

good luck, guys.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(05-04-2019, 07:24 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: That is impossible!
Because they have to go through many challenges
And that is very long

Can . But with the high activity of users, as well as helpful articles and training

(05-04-2019, 08:40 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: The no1 in alexa is google.com . So it is only possible if post4vps can be much bigger than google

bro i'm a site bulider and seo worker . alexa company not for google . these two companies are also separate . we can get alexa-seo rank with Useful articles(posts) .
Please you guys ( @hamed, @chanalku91, @rudra & @humanpuff69 ) can discuss in PM or make separately thread about this topic. But your replies are off-topic which is not good for our new users and our community.

I guess @hamed point is P4V grow more and more, I know he target really big position which is definitely impossible. But however best wishes for our community we must have to do something for the platform in exchange of having free VPS.

I have some ideas to improve forum experience and also some idea/suggestions about contests.

Best of luck all applicant of this month.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

This is a great gift of holly month of Ramadan and Upcoming Eid too. 5x Vps 1 and 3x Vps 9 is a big deal. best wishes to all appliers and congrats to all winners.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Gentle reminder.  Today is last day for making VPS requests.  The Giveaway will end at midnight tonight GMT time.  Winners will be announced during 8th of May.

Note that I'm now on Pacific Daylight Time. 8 hours behind GMT. When it is midnight GMT then it's 4:00 p.m. around where I am. This means the announcement will be later in your day. I'll be in bed before midnight (when it's morning where you are), and will do the announcement first thing on 8th of May my time, which is anything from 8-13 hours behind you guys.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Congratulations to the winners of post4vps's 44th Giveaway.  Looks as though VPS 1 was very popular during this Giveaway.  And definitely not a bad choice.  Here are the winners of the 44th Giveaway:

VPS 1
Hamed
Melvin
Rehan
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting